Answer to "Question"

naillady54
on 3/6/05 9:33 am - Cookeville, TN
When I went in for my last check up my doctor told me to go ahead and start checking into finding a doctor for TT surgery...Sooooooooooooo..... I know I am only 8 months out but my doctor seems to think I will only lose another 10-15 pounds. For these of you who are on Tenn-Care Select, I have found a doctor in Davidson **** who will take our insurance for TT. Of course the surgery must be for medical reasons, but give it a try......Dr. Patikes or Dr. Hueneke... the phone number is 615-327-0303. The lady which answered the phone was very nice. So I go April 5 and will soon find out if I can get anything done. Wish me luck. I started at 288, down to 153 and would like to end up 135-140. This whole thing has been like a dream, a good one at that. Because I have done so well, my husband now has an appointment with my doctor for gastric surgery and will see her the same day I see about TT. So it should not be too long before he will be down to a nice size also. Good luck to all and give the doctor a call. The sooner the better. Karen RNY6-30/288-154-145 soon
dcox94
on 3/7/05 12:57 pm - North Wilmington, DE
Karen You have done a great job! You must feel really good about your accomplishments...Now a TT! Its only going to get better for ya! I am still hoping for more weight to come off! I hope this is not the end...I have too much still to lose! Debbie
naillady54
on 3/8/05 12:52 am - Cookeville, TN
Debbie...Isn't this such a wonderful tool to work and live with? If like me, always wondering if today is the last day I will see the scales move. And then to my surprise down 2 maybe 3 pounds..... Don't give up!!! It will happen when you least expect it to happen. I know I have had many a day thinking this is it, God just doesn't want me to be any happier than I am right now.....What a surprise the next day brings... I looked at your profile and you too have come a long way. I am very proud of you. Keep up the good work. I know you can do it.... Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views