8 mo out cruise

terrycoles
on 2/24/05 8:00 am - Corpus Christi, TX
Hi Everyone, Hubby and I went on a short cruise last week, got back this Monday and guess what? I came back 2 pounds lighter. I was amazed since I ate more than usual on the cruise. But I did order off the diet menu, ate mostly salad and protein....but they had some great low fat, sugar free cakes that I gobbled up. By the last day I was getting brave and experimenting with small amounts of sugared desserts and I was ok with it. Except that the flavor was way too sweet since I haven't eaten sugar in 8 months now. Went to the gym one morning at 6am while on the cruise....yes there are gym on cruise ships and I was surprised to find it packed. I wasn't the only one exercising while on vacation. Actually eating on the ship got boring and made me realize how my attitude about food has changed. Cruising doesn't have to revolve around food. We stayed active, ate sensibly and had a great time. As of today I've lost 126 pounds.....I'm only 10 pounds overweight and 20 pounds away from my goal of 130. Terry 276/150/130 sometime soon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views