Proud of you guys!

bubbleboo K.
on 2/19/05 11:14 pm - anywhere, OK
I am so proud of you guys. All of you century clubbers. Now if I could only get there. I go to my surgeon tomorrow, he did my hernia repair in Jan., and am hoping he will give me the go ahead to start working out again. I haven't been able to do anything but walk and the weather hasn't allowed me to do that very often lately. In Dec. I was told to stop working out, so it's been over 2 months now and the weight loss stopped almost as soon as I stopped working out. I don't know about everyone else, but I see a connection.lol. IT's great to see so much success from the June bugs. BIG PAT ON THE BACK TO ALL!
marypoco
on 2/20/05 1:08 am - amherst, MA
Thanks and good luck at the surgeons office. I hope you get a good report and you can get back ontrack with your exercise routine! by best! mary
dcox94
on 2/22/05 9:20 am - North Wilmington, DE
Bubbleboo...You will get there too! I know you will! Work it! You have the determination to do it! It seems to get harder the further out we get...but I am still staying focused. I want to be healthy more than anything right now! Thanks for the good wishes! Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views