8 months out

terrycoles
on 2/15/05 11:58 am - Corpus Christi, TX
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone......Feb 14th was my surgery anniversary and also my wedding anniversary. How are all you june bugs doing? I'm down 122 pounds from 276 to 154. Went from a tight size 28 jean to a size 6 or 8 now. I've got about 24 more pounds to lose. It's truly been a fantastic journey! To think that I've struggled my whole life with this weight problem and now in less than a year, I'm thin. Amazing! Some highlights....I've lost 21 inches off my hips, 17 inches off my waist and 13 inches off EACH thigh since that's where I carried the bulk of the weight. My measurements are 36-29-38 which to me sounds almost normal. It's strange.....I think I look good but I certainly don't think I'm tiny.....yet people that wear size 6 and 8's are tiny, so I guess I am? People keep telling me I'm SKINNY now.....not a word I would have ever connected with myself. Wow! Leaving for a short cruise on Carnival on Thurs. Sort of an anniversary trip. Something I would have NOT done when I was fat. To sit around in front of people in shorts and bathing suits. And I don't look good because of the excess skin.....but still look a hell of a lot better than I did when I weighed 276 pounds. So how's everyone else doing? Terry 276/154/130?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views