hey whats that??!!

marypoco
on 1/29/05 1:23 am - amherst, MA
Hello all you Junebugs. have you been saying that to yourself lately? I know I have.. I find these bones that were buried all these past years and go whooo what's this and is that suppost to be there??!! Hey who knew we had hip bones??? and what's that under our breast??? OHHHHH breast bones and ribs.. who know!!!! anyone else having these wonderful finds!!! isn't it great!!! Have a great month. and a great time finding all these secret treasures!! Mary 268/260/170/145?? someday.
Smile
on 1/29/05 2:45 am - Buffalo, MN
I know!!!! Isn't it just the BEST feeling EVER!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I have been finding bones that I never knew that I had!!! LeAnn 259/169/140?
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/05 4:03 am
Funny you should mention that! Some time ago, I was lying down when I felt something hard a little above my stomach, to the side... I was freaking out... it felt hard and I was like... OMG what is this? Some kind of lump??? Anyway... needless to say, I felt rather stupid when I realized I was touching my RIB!!! LOL!!! Angie
(deactivated member)
on 2/7/05 8:20 am
I now have bony shoulders and an average size butt - actually looks pretty good in jeans! But I get so cold all the time with no insulation. And sitting makes my bum sore. I'd still trade it all for the aches and pains I had before.
tinsa427
on 2/25/05 5:37 am - Mandan, ND
HEy, someone else with the same problems. I've noticed in the past few weeks its hard to lay on my side and sleep, my hip bones are getting sore! 3 pds away from the century club, but at my lowest ever adult weight already!!! Very nice to be able to reach places i knew existed but haven't been able to touch for awhile, and also any else's arms getting longer, they are also much closer to my body than before! And last but not least my shoes are getting too big, tripping over the toes constantly. What a great feeling!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views