HELP!!! I got the munchies

Alicia W.
on 1/28/05 11:03 am - Ephrata, WA
I have the munchies really bad! I want to eat even though I'm NOT hungry. I've tried gum and sugar free candy but nothing seems to help. I'm really concerned because I have hit a plateau and haven't lost any weight in 4 weeks. I just had back surgry last week and so my activities are limited. Does anyone have any ideas?? Alicia (295 down from 400)
Lpaekc
on 1/28/05 2:00 pm - Montague, MI
Hi Alicia, Man I know that feeling!!! The only thing I can say ... if you can't be "busy" make sure your house is full of good choices... shrimp is so low cal and FULL of protein, grapes, pretzels, strawberries are all great for those hand to mouth needs. As soon as you can get around better you can keep busy and it won't be such a problem. I was on a PLATEAU (wich to me is a 4 letter word!) but I was on one for almost 6 weeks before the scale moved just recently. I thought I was gonna lose my mind. You really are doing AWSOME! Hang in there. Patti, in MI
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/05 8:25 pm
I most definitely can relate. I was going through the same thing. Going back to the old habit of "I'm bored, what can I munch on?". I had to have a serious conversation with myself having lost 0 pounds in 4+ weeks. I've regrouped and started over with the right habits. We have to be strong of mind... it's vital. I've lost 4 pounds and I feel I'm back on the right track. Check out the second NEW link on my site. This article helped me IMMENSELY!!! Good luck to you!!! http://www.geocities.com/tiger_angie/
Smile
on 1/29/05 2:48 am - Buffalo, MN
Try taking up a hobby. I like to crosstitch. It really does help. LeAnn
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/05 3:47 am
Me again... Something else that I do for motivation is look at photos... and make comparisons... it helps me re-focus. Here is one example... I like what I see... and it helps me remember I don't want to go back there again... I dunno, it works for me This is me wearing the same t-shirt (one of my favorites) in April of 2004 and again in December of 2004... http://www.geocities.com/tiger_angie/images/Apr-Dec04.jpg Unfortunately for me, my whole family is very crafty except for me... I can't find a hobby... tee hee... So I make up my own ways to keep my mind occupied and focused... Hang in there!
bubbleboo K.
on 1/29/05 6:54 am - anywhere, OK
Sugar free jello is a good choice. Also, you can make jigglers out of them, cut them in cubes and keep in frige for finger food. This has become my lifesaver of late. Good luck.
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/05 5:25 pm
Yes! Sugar free jello! And sugar free popsycles. I bought some sugar free fudgsycles and they were good too.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views