What is your best feeling at this part of the Journey?

dcox94
on 1/20/05 7:26 pm - North Wilmington, DE
Mine is getting into a pair of pants that have a zipper on them! Its nice to jus****ch the zipper go up and down with ease! Debbie
(deactivated member)
on 1/20/05 7:30 pm
To put on a size LARGE top! I think I was 14 the last time I did that!!! To run into someone who hadn't seen me in a while and watch his shocked face and hear him scream "Holy Sh**!" Tee hee... THAT was funny! Although, I must say the best feeling was seeing my cholesterol and glucose labs :D
naillady54
on 1/21/05 12:22 am - Cookeville, TN
Debbie, I would have to agree with you...At Christmas I got into my daughters 15-16 jeans with a zipper. That just made my day. Karen RNY6-30/288/166/155 soon
B.J.
on 1/21/05 2:08 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Well . . . hmmm . . . so many positives have come out of the weight loss so far it's hard to pick just one! I guess aside from feeling so much better physically, and having a lot more energy . . . I feel more self-confident, I don't feel like people are staring at me because I'm fat -- I was really self-conscious before to be honest. Right now it's COLD here in Maryland, and I am actually wearing sweaters and leggings that I had stored in Rubbermaid tubs for 17 years!!! Can you believe?? So a big pfttttt to my ex-husband who used to grumble that I was taking up too much attic space with "clothes that would never see daylight again" LOL!! -BJ
Debra F.
on 1/27/05 12:59 am - Newport, KY
It is a wonderful feeling to put on clothes that are smaller. When I first put on a pair of jeans with zipper I couldn't believe it. Then when I got into a size 18 I was just tickle pink. I e-mail almost everybody about me getting into an 18. Now I am waiting for the day when I can wear a 16. I am wearing my daughters tops but soon to be in her pants. As far as energy goes, I cannot sit still always on the go. It is just amazing. Take Care all, Debra French
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/05 8:34 pm
I've seen a few people this week who hadn't seen me in a while. A couple of them totally "ignored" me which was a shock to me, until they looked at me again and said "I didn't recognize you!" That's pretty darn neat. About the self-confidence... well, I've always had good self-esteem (sure, I had my moments, but mostly I've been happy with myself and my life), and thought was self-confident, but I'm hearing from people at work and in my personal life that I seem to walk and act with more self-confidence, so I guess there's that too Oh, and dudes are checking me out again... hadn't happened in a loooooooooooooong time... so... there's THAT too ;)
terrycoles
on 1/28/05 1:32 pm - Corpus Christi, TX
and the smaller the pants get, the smaller the zipper gets. I was amazed the first time I tried on a regular size low rise jean and the zipper was so tiny I thought "I'll never be able to get into these." But I did. I had 2 strangers at the gym approach me this week and comment on the weight loss. I was thrilled each time. So I know even strangers are watching, and this time I know they're not looking at me because I'm fat. Last weekend I went bathing suit shopping because we're going on a cruise next month for our anniversary which is on Valentine's Day. It was very nice to pick out size 8-10 bathing suits and they fit. I see all the loose skin on my thighs and arms, but I still look a whole lot better than before. Bathing suit shopping was actually FUN. Never thought I'd say that. Terry 276/160/130 someday
marypoco
on 1/30/05 7:50 am - amherst, MA
HI Debbie, I guess the best feeling is. and I have 2 actually, 1 being able to fit into smaller sizes and looking at them going I can't fit into this and than they go on with ease!! and the 2nd is having people tell me how great I look , they are so great for the ego!!! Mary 268/260/170/??
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views