CENTURY CLUB MEMBER!!!!!!

dsouthgirl
on 1/12/05 3:17 am - Somewhere in Southeast, GA
I am proud to say that at 6months and a push out, I have reached the century club!!! Only 50 more pounds to go to goal. I have lost 68% of my excess weight. Yeah me!!!!!!
MzH
on 1/12/05 7:33 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Maritza, Let me be the first to say WAY TO GO!!! I am proud of you. I too am pleased with my progress. Yesterday was 7 months out and I am now at 132! I only have 11 more pounds until goal! My starting weight before surgery was 272 so I have lost 140. The catch is, I've only lost 84 since surgery but like my Dr. said, That's pretty darned good. Hasn't your life changed so much? I am so glad to have done this. Hannah
Lpaekc
on 1/12/05 12:46 pm - Montague, MI
Maritza that is excellent!*!*!*!*! Congrats! Bet by Summer you'll be at goal! Patti, in MI
dsouthgirl
on 1/12/05 10:38 pm - Somewhere in Southeast, GA
I hope to be at goal by early summer because I need to fit in my wedding dress!! Pray for me.
Carol-from-NJ
on 1/13/05 2:24 am - River Edge, NJ
Congratulations Maritza !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like everyone is doing well. Good luck with your wedding plans, how exciting. Best wishes, Carol
marypoco
on 1/15/05 6:33 am - amherst, MA
WTG Maritza!!! o.k. I'm jealous.... I'm not too far behind. and can't wait to get there. WTG again and best of luck with your wedding!!! Mary
mssgrnspc1972
on 1/16/05 4:22 am - Killeen, TX
Congratulations on your weight loss Maritza and your upcoming marriage. I don't feel like I will ever make it to that point. I am almost 7 months out and I have only lost 60lbs. I feel like I am doing something wrong but continue to tell myself that everyone lose weight at different paces. I know you will lose the weight that you want to lose by early summer as you have planned. Just wanted to and share in your excitement. Tasha 316/255/175
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views