7th month weight in.

marypoco
on 1/7/05 9:57 pm - amherst, MA
Hello all you June bugs. Almost your 7th month anniversary? Mine is today, and I've lost a total of 85 lbs since surgery/93 from my highest. Whooo Hoooo! I only lost 5 lbs this month. Which is ok , It's a lost not a gain. I know they say we are all going to slow way down the closer we get to you gold weight but, Wasn't it nice loosing so fast at first??? I personally have to step up the exercise portion of my diet. I will admit that being winter I am a tad slack in that department. I'm going to walk the indoor track with my friend afterwork starting next week. She wants to loose some weight and I want to get back on track. Happy anniversary all and how did you do this month?? Mary 268/260/175/???
angela D.
on 1/8/05 4:19 pm - belmont, WV
congrats! iam down 65 since my surgey 6/28 and only lost 6 lbs in dec. but you are right is was great to see that scale just drop a pound or two everyday kinda sucks it does slow down but with a lot of support from all our fellow june bugs we will all make our goals, iam hoping to make my goal by jan 28 which is 140 i am now at 156.i recently broke a rib so i think not being able to exercise has caused me to slow down in weight loss,i will keep all updated, thanks for the support is is all well needed.and happy anniversary to you too. happy new year and i hope all fulfill their new years resoulition. angela 220/172/156/????
Stormy Sky
on 1/9/05 6:50 am
Hi Mary, I have also slowed down. My 7th month anniversary is tomorrow. I have lost 95 pounds so far. I just keep walking & praying that I will continue losing. Some weeks it is only half a pound, some weeks nothing. Take Care, Jackie 235/140/?
Jer B.
on 1/9/05 11:18 am - Blaine, MO
My 7 month anniversary was on the 3rd & I'm down 105lbs since my surgery & 146lbs since my highest weight. I lost 12lbs from Thanksgiving to New Years Eve. I've been eating like crazy since the month began though & that's scary. I know what I'm eating is a lot healthier than what I would have been binging on but it's still scary! I plan on also stepping up my exercise program because my sciaticia starting acting up & I basically stopped walking due to pain & numbness in my right leg. At work they are having a diet contest & I put my $5 in the pot...they weigh every week & if you gained you put another $1 in the pot. The ones who have the greatest loss % & the most lbs lost get to split the pot. I'm hoping this keeps me on the straight & narrow! Jerry 396/355/250/200?
dcox94
on 1/9/05 8:39 pm - North Wilmington, DE
I have lost 124 lbs as of yesterday. What an achievement! I started at 411 lbs. on June 21st. I have weeks where nothig comes off then all of sudden bam...a few pounds drop. Its not as constant as it once was but I do have to work more I think. I do go to gym at least 3 x a week, I have slacked on my diary....I try to keep track of protein grams only and I really need to get back to calories and protein along with pills....although I found an easy way to track that intake! What I do is put my day's worth of vitamins in a glad baggie and then I know what I have taken for the day. I do have terrible dry skin.....along with the hanging stuff! YUCK. But my overall health has improved so much... I now walk faster than my husband. That has not happened in years! Happy Anniversary to all the June Bugs.....Keep the protein flowing! Debbie
Celena R.
on 1/10/05 1:52 am - bronx, NY
Hi June Bugs, Today I'm doing fabulous down 96 lbs in 7 mths !!! From 260 to 164lbs past my New Years goal and 4 lbs away from my doctors goal !!! I have 24 lbs more to lose !!! I'm still losing a lil hair but not that much like before my skin is definately hanging especially my arms good luck everyone keep up the good work !!!
Cherish M.
on 1/10/05 4:37 am - Franklin, LA
Hi everyone, My day was yesterday. I have lost 71 lbs. I started as a lightweight of 218 and now I am at 148. I have weeks when I dont lose anything too. I am not stressing about it anymore. If I lose I lose. I am down to a size 10 which is on the verge of being too big. I am always cold...and still very very tired. I cant wait to get my energy back. My husband has lost 115lbs since his surgery...and all is well. I wish everyone a Good Month. God Bless, Cherish-Louisiana 218/148 -71 lbs 6-9-04 Lap Rny
terrycoles
on 1/10/05 11:52 am - Corpus Christi, TX
My anniversary is this Friday the 14th and so far I've lost a total of 116 pounds. I'm down from 276 to 160 and still have another 30 to lose according to my doctor. But someone came into my office today and told me I already look like the wind could blow me away. Even my husband keeps saying "you're all skin and bones.....it's hard to believe you're going to get even smaller." I think I look good but don't think I'm as tiny as people are saying I am. I've always carried the weight in my legs and until I see skinny legs I won't think I'm thin. But the legs are getting smaller all the time and I hear from the personal trainers at the gym I use that the legs are the hardest place to lose. So far I've lost 11 inches off of each thigh which is incredible. And I've increased my fitness goals to include some running and today for the first time in my LIFE.....I was able to run a mile. It wasn't a fast mile, but I did run it all without stopping. I was so proud of myself. Then I went back to the office and walked up 4 flights of stairs without stopping and without holding onto the railing. I could NOT do either of those things prior to surgery. Life is soooo different now, it's amazing. Sorry I've rambled on so long. Congrats on your weight loss and we all know we'll keep losing, eventhough if it slows down a bit. Terry 276/160/130 someday soon
Kathy B.
on 1/10/05 12:28 pm - Folsom, CA
Happy 7 months to us all, I had a great loss right before Christmas because I got the flu and lost a lot of water weight if you get my drift. Thankfully, that weight stayed off although I did not lose another pound until just two days ago. So I am down a total of 138.5. This surgery was totally worth all of those hoops, All my best to my fellow June Bugs, Kathy 383.5/ 245/ Healthy
Tracey L.
on 1/11/05 11:45 am - Lakebay, WA
Wow Mary, I am close to your stats. I am down 92 lbs. and my 7 month date was 6/3/04 but I only lost 5 over the holidays. I ate alot of 'bad' things, though not near what I normally would have, so I'm sure that was part of my problem. I too need to get serious about the exercise. I'm just so cold all the time, it seems really counter productive to then go outside in the cold weather!!!! I just freeze non stop.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views