tummy questions

Emma *.
on 1/5/05 10:30 am - Toledo, OH
Hi all, this is my first time posting here.. I just wanted to check in and see what all of my fellow June WLS patients are doing in regards to ab/oblique exercises (Haha, 6 months ago I wouldn't know what those terms meant!).. I was so excited to find that I fit into a size 12 jeans(down from a 22/24), but the top half is still stuck anywhere from a 14/16-18/20. Things fit just fine around the top, but the gut is getting to be a problem. I do crunches and an ab roller, 1 hr on an elliptical machine 6 days a week, plus random 2 mile walks. Any suggestions/comments for what else I can do to flatten this tummy of mine? Any help would be appreciated! -Emma
Lpaekc
on 1/5/05 9:24 pm - Montague, MI
depending how far overweight you were and for how long it may take surgery to get rid of the gut... after so long our muscles stretch out and makes it impossible to tighten up that area. In fact where I went for surgery said he use to say exercise is all you need but that is a lie and he will no longer give out that faulse information. Patti in Montague
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views