SLOWWWW looser

Smile
on 1/14/05 12:59 am - Buffalo, MN
I am SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD that I am not alone!!! I too have lost 67 since surgery (86 total-I lost 19 before surgery)I know that I have been having a little trouble with snacking, but it has gotten alot better since I started drinking Diet Dr. Pepper. I still have a sweete tooth and the diet pop REALLY helps!! I still have about 25/35 pounds to go. LeAnn 259/173/150 or 140?
tcarol
on 1/14/05 3:25 am - Half Moon Bay, CA
LeAnn, Be careful drinking anything with carbonation. I was told by my doctor to stay away from anything with bubbles because it can "stretch" out your pouch. Best luck, Terri
Stephanie A.
on 1/17/05 5:42 am - Victor, WV
OH MY GOSH!!! I am NOT alone. I have lost 71 lbs and that's it! I have seriously been thinking I was truly gonna be the exception to the rule and not lose anymore. LOL. I have been getting discouraged and kind of down but hearing you are surrounded by "Been there, experiencing that" people helps to relieve the mind. Stay strong Junies! Steph
Rose V.
on 2/4/05 4:37 am - Westampton, NJ
Hi abby, just wanted to let you know I hear you girlfriend, I am 7 months out and have lost 84lbs. When I got to 60 lbs I stayed there for a month and a half, then one moring I work up and lost 3lbs then 2 more, belive me it will come off. Just keep up the good work, it will happen when you least expect it. Rose
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views