Check in time

Chocolate D.
on 1/2/05 1:07 pm - Houston, TX
Happy New year to everyone, I hope everyone is doing fine My current weight is 150 pounds, I have lost a total of about 78 pounds. My question is will I lose anymore, my weight has not been moving for some reason. Maybe one of the problems is I haven't been taking my vit's like I should. Is anyone else having this problem, I really happy with my weight where it is, just wondering will I lose anymore.
dsouthgirl
on 1/2/05 10:34 pm - Somewhere in Southeast, GA
Of course you'll lose more girl! How much more depends on you now, see my understanding is the first six months is a given and after that it gets harder especially if your close to your goal and due to the fact that you probably can eat more now. It's a b!$# but thats how our bodies work sometime. If I'm not mistaken you only have a few more pounds to lose before you reach goal. So the step up will probably have to begin. I have 48lbs before I reach my goal and I know now if I don't give it my all these next couple of months I may find myself disappointed in the end. Your weightloss slowing down, probably has nothing to do with your vitamin intake, but you know that those vits are IMPORTANT. You don't want to end up with a deficiency. So take care of yourself, praise God, take your vitamins, drink your water, exercise and everything else will fall into place. Congrats thus far on your weightloss!
Chocolate D.
on 1/3/05 10:31 am - Houston, TX
Thank you soooo much for the information and your right I need to take my vit's like I should and get my @$$ back into the gym. Well although I'm happy at my current weight I'm going back to the gym ASAP and I hope you get down you your goal really soon. Keep intouch and take care
Kevin B.
on 1/4/05 3:59 am - Lansing, Mi
Back to the gym is everyone's priority...geez!!! Last night the local YMCA was utter chaos with waits for almost all exercise equipment. With that said, I was not to be denied seeing as I gained 2lbs over the holidays. It's time to get back with the program again!!! Kevin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views