I STOPPED SNORING!!!YAAAAAAY!

KissDallas
on 12/29/04 8:29 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I was visiting my ex this weekend and I fell asleep on his couch, when he woke me up he just looked at me and said...." wow, you've stopped storing!" - this was special coming from him especially considering he used to always complain about my snoring prior to now.... yaaaaay!!! by the way, my surgery was June 16, 2004 and I am MINUS 93lbs! yaaaaaaaay meee!!!! oh, and RICE AND CHINESE FOOD ARE A NOOO NOOO FOR ME!!!! BLAH!
Smile
on 12/29/04 10:52 pm - Buffalo, MN
That is GREAT!!!! And congrats on your loss!!!!! My WLS was June 16th too!! LeAnn 259/174/150?
Kathy B.
on 12/30/04 12:25 pm - Folsom, CA
Yeah, I stopped snoring too! My problem is that now my dh thinks I am dead and he is always shaking me to make sure I am still alive. I guess it was worse when I snored because then he was always shaking me to stop my snoring. Just can't win. Congratulations on your loss, Kathy 6/2/04 -135.5
sexyme
on 12/30/04 4:05 pm - Memphis, TN
I stopped snoring too my friend told me the same thing. I was really glad to hear that it made me so happy.
Barb P.
on 1/17/05 1:26 am - Smalltown, KY
I have stopped snoring also. Occasionallyl, I travel with some other ladies and I was told on our last outing that I didn't snore. I guess they were glad, but none of them ever complained before. I'm glad and I know there are so many other good things happening also.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views