I survived Christmas!

Nancy M.
on 12/26/04 8:27 pm - Mt. Jackson, VA
Our first Christmas is behind us now. Hope everyone's holiday was an enjoyable one. I prepared two dinners (same menu) one on Christmas Eve for my son and his family and one on Christmas day for my daughter and her family. Both days were very nice. My son & family came over at 4:00 PM, we exchanged gifts, had dinner, then hubby and I went to Christmas Eve services at our church. We had a quiet Christmas morning. Daughter and family came over at !:30 PM and we had dinner at 2:00 PM after exchanging gifts after they left we had a quiet, relaxing evening. I think this was the most relaxing, quiet Christmas hubby and I have had for years. The children had a hard time accepting the fact that their cousins were not present at either of the dinners. One grandson turned 9 on Dec. 26. There was a party at his apartment and all of his cousins except one two-year-old stayed for a sleep-over. Five children in all ages 7 through 12. I must get off here and get moving. I have a job interview at 9:30. Wish me luck. Nancy
marypoco
on 12/28/04 5:32 am - amherst, MA
How did your job interview go?? My first Christmas went very well also. I ate small portions of everything I wanted to. My Daughters bought me some nice gifts. 1 bought me a size "12" jean skirt and IT FIT!!!!!!! my other daughter bought me 2 pairs of p.j.s and they fit. size large which is so much better than 3x!!! Hubby bought me a necklace and a remote car starter. Which I love!! esp at this time of year!!!! Hope you get the JOB!!! Happy New Year! Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views