6 month anniversary in 4 Big Days

Yvette M.
on 12/18/04 1:32 pm - Essex, MD
Hi, everyone in 4 days it will be my big day. I have lost 60 lbs and i'm feeling great. NO MORE ACID REFLUX !!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't get any better than this. I have a question to throw out there for you all. I am going on a cruise in Jan 05' are there any items i should stay away from? Still want to be able to enjoy myself 237/177
Lpaekc
on 12/19/04 12:20 pm - Montague, MI
Shrimp is full of protein! as is most seafood. I'd becareful about new stuff. Go slow so you don't end up sick instead of having fun! Have a Great time!!!!!!! Patti, in Montague Michigan
Yvette M.
on 12/20/04 11:20 am - Essex, MD
I am allergic to all shellfish Someone else told me to maybe try to stick with Steak. I have found that i don't like foods that i have to do alot of chewing. I go to my 6 month check up tomorrow I think i will ask my doctor but thanks for the suggestion
Alicia W.
on 12/21/04 4:01 am - Ephrata, WA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I had my 6 month anniversary on the 17th. I hope you enjoy your trip you deserve it!! I would stay away from rich foods and chocolate and of course the alcohol. I've been eating a lot of seafood. It seems to agree with me very well but of course everyone is different. Do what is right for you. again, congratulations and enjoy your trip. Happy Holidays!! Alicia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views