could you do it?

marypoco
on 12/15/04 8:21 am - amherst, MA
Alright, I've got to admit it. I do watch "the biggest loser" This week they had to run a mile track with their "fat suit's" on. fat suits meaning all the weight they've lost added back onto their bodies. I don't think I could even function with an added 90 lbs back on me. I just don't think I could even move anymore. Being that I am now down about 90 from my highest. I like not having that added weight weighing me down to a crawl!! COULD YOU DO IT ALL AGAIN??? I mean function like we all had too beforehand???????? thank god we won't have too!!!!! ~ Mary 268/260/178/145??? someday...
Smile
on 12/15/04 8:41 am - Buffalo, MN
I admitt that I watch it sometimes....didn'****ch that one though. But today I was thinking of the same thing.....was taking a couple of loads of laundry up a big flight of stairs....I couldn't believe that I loss much more than that.......84 to be exact!!! I'm so glad that I don't have to deal with that!!!!! Just remember the next time you try to pick up a 50 lb bag of dog food (or something like that) ......you USE to carry that around and THEN SOME!!! I think that is it to think of things that you use in every day life. It really brings things into prespective! ~LeAnn 259/240/175/150-145??
Nancy B.
on 12/15/04 11:19 am - Taylors, SC
I don't think I could do it either. I've lost 116 so far, that is like carrying around another person. I don't think I could run a mile carrying another person, let alone myself.
Yvette M.
on 12/18/04 1:36 pm - Essex, MD
I have saw that show a couple of times, and No i could not. I look back at my old pictures and say who was that women. It is such a major difference. I could not even begin to imagine me at that size again
marypoco
on 12/19/04 12:07 am - amherst, MA
Ladies, Isn't it great that we don't have to Carry that nasty weight around anymore. NO wonder I was always a couch potato and didn't move around too much. This is one great tool we've been given. Happy Holiday's all ~ Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views