6 Month weigh in

barbara B.
on 12/11/04 2:18 am - hickory, nc
I started out at 337 and now i am down to 226,The hair loss is still thair cain****e until that stop's.But 111 lbs.is pretty good i guss i can tell i am starting to slow down a bit.Hope every one has a Merry Christmas
marypoco
on 12/11/04 9:14 am - amherst, MA
I started this process at 268 @ surgery time I weighed in at 260. I weighted myself today and weigh in at 179 so almost 90 lbs from start. NOT bad at all!!! I'm really happy with the outcome. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas also! Mary 6/8/04 268*/260/179/150???
bubbleboo K.
on 12/11/04 10:15 pm - anywhere, OK
My niece saw me yesterday for the first time in since before I had surgery in June. Her eyes practically bulged out of her head. She was amazed at how different I looked, so much so that she called me last night and went on and on about it. I still have not told anyone in my family about the surgery, they all think I am doing low carb, low fat, for the most part that is the truth, but I don't feel like hearing all the anti wls jargon. It feels so good to get a good reaction after all these months and to know that wls is well worth the effort. Hapy holidays and continued success.
sexyme
on 12/14/04 12:30 pm - Memphis, TN
Well I'm not quite 6 months out but I started at 320 and I weigh 245 thats 75lbs. I have dropped 8 sizs from 24 to size 16 I am so happy
Sue D.
on 12/18/04 3:02 pm - Marietta, GA
Barbara - that is fantastic! By the way, we lived in Asheville for a year - love the neck of woods you live in. I'm 6-1/2 months post op and have lost 71 pounds so far. It's been a great year and I can't wait until I hit goal next year. Enjoy your successes! Follow my weight loss journey at www.wlsfriends.com/mariettabasketlady
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views