6 Month weigh in June Bugs !!!

dcox94
on 12/12/04 1:00 pm - North Wilmington, DE
Well I am glad to report that 120 lbs has left this body! YEAH! I started at 404 the day of surgery and today I am at 284. Clothing sizes are not going down like I thought but a lot of my old clothes are looking extremely bad on me these days. I guess that is a good thing. Debbie
dawn davis
on 12/12/04 2:09 pm - cumming, ga
Hello all!!! it's me Dawn Davis I changed my profile name to keep my hateful nosey sister-in-law out of my business. Any way I started out at 340 lbs and now weigh 249 so I have lost 91 lbs got my cycle now so I'm a little bloated so after that hopefully I will have lost more. My hair has stopped falling out thank goodness cause it is so thin and brittle. I was afraid if it didn't stop falling out I would be forced to do a Donald Trump comb over---- scary. Well, take care all and keep up the good work! Dawn
Kathy B.
on 12/12/04 3:41 pm - Folsom, CA
Hi all, As of today I am down 125 pounds. I am offically 2 pounds under my Drivers license weight. My hair loss has slowed down but it hasn't started growing back. I feel wonderful. Today I was able to shop for hours without having to sit every couple of minutes. What a difference from last year. All my best to my fellow June Bugs, Kathy
Cherish M.
on 12/14/04 4:26 am - Franklin, LA
Hi everyone, All is well! Surgery date- June 9th weight pre-op-218 5'3ft. Now!! weight-155.5 clothes....from a 20-22 to a 10/12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so cool. My mind has not caught up with my weightloss...I still find myself on the plus size of the store...or pulling 16 and 18 off the rack to try on...grabbing a medium shirt instead of an XL. I lost sizes so quickly...i could not keep up. I started as a lightweight...so I have lost 63 lbs. I am excited with my loss. I have been bad......no exercising and I have slacked on my water in take. With the holidays...I have sneaked sweets...they do not make me sick...what a bummer! Moderation! Just a bite or two. no more! God bless....everyone is doing sooooooooooo well! Huggs, Cherish-Louisiana
Smile
on 12/14/04 6:40 am - Buffalo, MN
Hi felow June Bugs!! I went from 259 down to 175. I just met my first really big milestone...and that was to hit that 175 mark. Started at a 20W/22w and am now at a 10......can't believe that I am half the size (not the person) That I use to be. Did that make sence? Here is to 84 pounds gone forever!!!!!! LeAnn
ZapItGirl
on 12/15/04 5:57 am - wyandotte, MI
Hi all, Losing hair like crazy but happy with everything else. I'm down 100 lbs & my 6 month isnt until 12/30. I'm down to a size 14 misses from a 26/28 plus. Asside from being half bald i'm very glad I had this surgery. Thanks! Nicole 289/189/140
Chocolate D.
on 12/15/04 12:07 pm - Houston, TX
Hello all you June bugs, I'm glad to say I'm at the wieght I want to be can you say 153 pds I wear Ia size 10 in pants and a medium shirt. I'm going to lose maybe 20 more pounds and call it quite. My begining weight was 253 wearing a size 20 in pants and xx lg shirt.
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/04 1:39 am - Middleboro, MA
Hello to all my June bug losers !! I had my check up Dec. 8th. and I am down from 292lbs to 192 lbs. today !! What a great Christmas gift to receive.. Not the kind of gift I ever thought I would ever have... I am healthy and I couldn't feel better.. My spirits are high and I'm loving this new life of mine.. What more can I say, hitting the "Century mark" is the most wonderful thing in the whole world !! I feel blessed...
kr1sta1ynn
on 12/18/04 12:05 am - wichita, ks
Hello! I'm 6 months out on 12/29 and have lost 134 pounds. I'm still working on exercise and am not able to eat many different foods, but that's ok because I still have 70-80 pounds to take off. Loving my new look..need to update my picture. I started at 368 on my date of surgery...was 386 prior to pre-surgery diet. I've gone from a 5x to a 2x and 34W to a 20. I'm getting there!
Sue D.
on 12/18/04 3:04 pm - Marietta, GA
My six month anniversary was 12/1/04. As of today, I've lost 71 pounds. I have 62 to go to reach goal. I am so motivated - I can't wait to hit goal in 2005! Follow my weight loss journey at www.wlsfriends.com/mariettabasketlady
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views