6 Month weigh in June Bugs !!!

michellebeck
on 12/9/04 8:47 am - Taylor, WI
hello! I have gone from 298 lbs to 206 lbs ...that's 92 lbs so far gone! I am doing fantastic. I have gone from a size 24 jeans to a size 16 and I am soooooo tickled! I feel wonderful and the compliments are super!
(deactivated member)
on 12/9/04 9:53 pm - upstate/central, NY
HI!! I weighed in at 213...down from 329...THATS 116lbs!! I feel great. I have slowed to a screeching halt lately but I think it is due to my carb intake. CARBS ARE EVIL!!! I went from a size 26/28 to an 18! I want to lose another 60 lbs. GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! Kim
vwchick
on 12/10/04 8:05 am - new port richey, fl
My 6 months was yesterday 12-9-04,, officially down 95lbs exactly,,, sooo close to 100lbs,, but what ya gonna do... on another note,, yesterday my anniversary,, was my hubbys lap rny!! wooo hoo,, he is still in the hospital,, he will be out tomorrow,, he is doing good.... Christy Lap RNY 316/221/145
bubbleboo K.
on 12/10/04 9:36 am - anywhere, OK
My 6 months is up on the 11th. I am down 82 as of today. I wear a very loose 16 pants, probably could wear a 14, and wear a 16 shirt. I will have to have a hernia repair, my incisionline is totally herniated, so I look pregnant. I am wearing larger tops to conceal that mass. I feel that working out has helped alot with my self image. I look better, and am very toned. I do have excess skin on the arms and tummy, will take care of the tummy part later. I had hoped to combine a tt with the hernia repair next summer, but the hernia cannot wait. Other than that I am doing great. Happy holidays.
Lpaekc
on 12/10/04 1:13 pm - Montague, MI
Dang Im just bearly where a few of you all started. the 200's are still a far off dream to me and I'll never see the 100's. Wish I had done this surgery before I got so big. Congrats to everyone! Patti, in Montague MI
SimplyRedHead
on 12/10/04 8:51 pm - Longwood, FL
Congrats EVERYONE on your weightloss! We are all doing a great job! I started at 432 and am currently 306. That's -126lbs!!!!!!!! I love that, but have to admit that walking without the back pain means more to me that all of the other benefits. Now I walk 3 miles 5x/week and bought a bike T-Giving weekend. I rode it for the first time in 18years on Wed morning, that was quite an amazing feat. Keep up the awesome progress, Junebugs! Amy B.
terrycoles
on 12/10/04 10:28 pm - Corpus Christi, TX
Hi Everyone, As of today I joined the century club with a weight loss of 101 pounds! I started at 276 after the surgery and today I weigh in at 175. I've never been this little. I'm wearing a size 12 pants and small tops. I want to lose another 35 to 40 pounds. That sounds so funny to hear myself say....just another 35 pounds. Better than hearing myself say I need to lost 150 pounds llike I used to. I have my 6 month checkup next Thursday. Already had my labs done and everything was normal. Congradulations to everyone! It's been a wonderful 6 months. This has been an incredible journey for all of us. Take Care, Terry
LIBRA2
on 12/11/04 2:23 am - Centerville, IN
I'm down 73 lbs and feel so much better. Have my 6-month check up 12/16 and my daughter goes with me for her first year check up. My lap surgery was 6/10 and complicated by gall bladder attacks beginning 7/9/04. Had the gall bladder out 8/10/04 and am doing great since then. Need to kick up the exercise as the weight loss is slowing down. Great to read everyone's results! It was and is worth it all.
Kathy S.
on 12/11/04 9:45 pm - Rio Grande, NJ
Hello everyone I feel wonderful after reading everyone's post. I had my surgery on June 9 and I have lost 85 lbs. I thought I was a slow loser but now I see I am on the same track as everyone else. I go to the doctor on Tues and that is what I consider my offical weight. Using the scale everyday drives me crazy. Everyone should be so proud of themselves. We are a success. Good luck everyone with the remainder of weight we must loss. Kathy
Trish M.
on 12/11/04 11:24 pm - Fort Benning, GA
Hello everyone! I started at 291 pounds - had surgery on June 4, 2004 - have lost 75.5 pounds - currently at 215.5 pounds. It has helped me to see how others have progressed- I thought I was failing horribly in the weight loss department. Thank you! Trish
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views