6 Month weigh in June Bugs !!!

Celena R.
on 12/8/04 10:06 pm - bronx, NY
Good Morning , How is everyone doing this month were 1/2 way to our 1 year anniversery !!! So where sre you at today has the hair loss slowed down how many peolpe are in the century club ???? Today I offically weigh in at 175 lbs that's a 85 lb loss !!! I'm wearing a size 13/14 and some 12 dresses also went down a whole shoe size from a 10 to a 9 !!!! Celena
Heather_L
on 12/8/04 11:06 pm - Hibbing, MN
Congrats Celena I went in for my 6th month yesterday and am down 94 pounds. From 269 to 175. 6 more pounds to the century clubI am wearing size 12 jeans but they are getting baggy and am on the last hole of the belt. I will get my blood work results in the mail, but I am sure they are all fine. The weight loss is starting to slow down, but then I have been an exercise slug lately. Too busy on here. Keep up the awesome work everyone. Heather 269/175/135
Sharonne M
on 12/9/04 1:47 am - In Love, MD
Hi All, I started at 237 lbs. and currently weight 170 lbs. so the total for me is 67 lbs. i am wearing size 12 and some 10's...Oh yeah no to mention that I am 11 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I have lots and lots of flab on my arms..I am dying to have that fixed as soon as I deliver. My shoe size has also gone from a size 9 to size 8...Man I am loving my new life and I think that my hair loss has also slowed down as well....I do need to start getting my protein back in and also exercise... We all rock!!!! Be Blessed, Sharonne
ejarbaby
on 12/9/04 7:51 am - Omaha, NE
Thanks for asking! Congradulations on your accomplishments!!! I am down 89 lbs as of today!! Yippee!! Can't weight to hit the century mark! Cathy
marypoco
on 12/9/04 8:00 am - amherst, MA
Hello june bugs, I'm down to 180 from 268 highest/260 surgery weight. I just bought size 14 regular {not strechy} jeans. SLIM!!!!!! that word slim flips me out!!! I've diffently lost in my legs. I've gone to a size large top which is so much nicer that a 2x-3x top! Glad to see everyone is doing so well! keep up the great work! ~ Mary
Island G.
on 12/9/04 8:16 am - powder springs, GA
Congratulations to everyone, I started at 280 and now Im 212, I can wear stretch 14 jeans, but I am a true 16 now. I am elated about this and hope to continue loosing down to a 12, dont want to go below that. Luv Paula
JC C.
on 12/11/04 5:26 am - TEMPLE HILLS, MD
Island Girl, Reading your post really made me fell sooo much better. I have been staying away from the web site because I felt like such a failure in the weight lose department. I started out at 281 and have lost to 209. I now feel within normal range after seeing that you are at 212 after starting around the same weight as myself. It good to see other people that are losing in the same pound area! Thank and congrats on your lost! JC
B.J.
on 12/11/04 9:30 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Hi JC . . . I felt the same way -- discouraged -- and it does help to read everyone else's progress and find we aren't so far off, if at all. I am having a horrible time losing and gaining the same 4 lbs for the last month. I started at 300 and this morning I was 216 (again) after being 214 last week. This is enough to drive someone crazy, LOL. -BJ
Barbara V.
on 12/9/04 8:19 am - Rockaway, NJ
Hi, I had surgery on 6/1/04 and have gone from 5'10" 251lbs. to 150.5lbs. as of this morning... so that's 100.5 lbs. This is the first time in my adult life that I have been able wear a size 10 and I have surpassed by goal of 160!!! My BMI is actually normal! I must point out that the WLS went great with no complications, but I had other serious problems including a stroke on 7/21 (I was only 41) and heart valve replacement surgery on 7/31 and another surgery on 10/28 for an aneurysm in my carotid artery (which left me unable to swallow). Thank G_d I am recovering well and have no lasting effects from the stroke. But, because of these surgeries my eating has been horrible. There were days at a time when I couldn't eat anything at all and I could barely even get fluids in. Anyway, I thought that 100 lbs. in 6 months was too fast but I see that I'm not really that much off the mark, you are all right up there with me! So that's a good thing! Well, continuing good health and happiness to all! Have a great holiday season! Barbara
Becky F
on 12/9/04 8:43 am - Woodstock, GA
Hey, Everyone! I started at 252 lbs and now weigh 185 lbs, so I've lost 67. I have really slowed down. I wear all 14s comfortably and some 12s. My stylist says that I haven't lost any hair (she also had the surgery), but it seems thinner to me. Maybe the texture is different now. I am also still very tired. It's great to hear all of the good reports! Hugs, Becky
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views