6 Month Check up!

Lpaekc
on 12/8/04 1:41 pm - Montague, MI
It went great! You know I look at the scale all the time here but somehow seeing it there makes it more "offical" I'm down 118 pounds! I have been in the best mood all day. They warned me about the slow down and that losing around 50 pounds in the next 6 months would be on the high side of lossing. I told them "even if I lose nothing else this was all still worth it!" Which you know weirdO me really things I won't lose more. They started a new thing... they analize your body fat ... they tell you how much is fa****er and guts/muscles and give you a formula to find out if you are getting enough water. I can't wait till my year check to have something to compare it against. Patti, in Montague
conpat22
on 12/8/04 4:53 pm - Beatty, NV
Congrats Patti, that is so great, mine is 6/11 so am really happy with my 80 lb. loss so far. It's been stuck at one number for a while but hopefully will move again soon. good luck on the rest of your journey! Connie
marypoco
on 12/9/04 8:06 am - amherst, MA
Congrats Patti, My weight loss so far is 80 lbs. I went from a 24 jeans to a 14 reg jeans. {not streechy} spelling* life is good! congrats to everyone Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views