??? Thanksgiving goals how are we doing ????

Celena R.
on 11/28/04 9:21 pm - bronx, NY
Good morning everyone, I see Thanksgiving has past so did we meet our goals? I know mine was for 175 lbs or 180 lbs !! Well I didn't meet the 175 lb goal but I'm now officially at 179 lbs !!! So I'm very thankful for that so how did everyone else do ????
Carol-from-NJ
on 11/29/04 1:44 am - River Edge, NJ
Dear Celena, Hi. Congratulations, I just read your profile, you are doing great !!!!!! I make goals that are not the usual type. My first goal was to be able to remove my rings, I had not been able to take them off or even twist them in 20 years. My second goal was to lower my blood glucose levels to a non-diabetic A1c range ( I am a type 1 diabetic). I have achieved these two goals. My third is to weigh less than my husband, even though he is 6 inches taller than me), I weigh 168 lbs. naked and he weighs 166 lbs. fully clothed with shoes on. According to the charts I should weigh 138 pounds but I know that at 5'4" that may be too low for me. How tall are you and how did you come up with the 140-150 pound goal? I am happy even now and if I did not lose another pound it would be ok because I am healthier. Take-care. Sincerely, Carol
Celena R.
on 11/29/04 2:06 am - bronx, NY
Hi Carol, I'm 5ft 5 and I should be at 138lbs but since I once weighed in at 168lbs and was comfortable thereI figured that I would feel alot better at 140 or 150 lets see where I end up good luck !!!
bubbleboo K.
on 11/30/04 7:57 am - anywhere, OK
I don't remember what my goal was.lol. Anyway, I am now 209, my next goal is to get below 200 by christmas. I had been on a nasty plateau, but finaly broke it. I have upped my exercise and am hoping this will keep the pound coming off. I have also been very vigilant about the carbs and I think that has helped alot.
Melissa S
on 11/30/04 8:15 am - Cool Ridge, WV
I wanted to be 223 and I weighed in at 215! YAY!!
MzH
on 12/3/04 12:12 pm - LOSERLAND, MD
Celena, Well, I believe my goal was to hit 130. I had a horrible period where I did not think anything would even get me into the 130's but I am now at 136. I missed my mini goal by six pounds but when I look at the BIG picture, Last year on December 1, I weighed in at 272 pounds. I now weigh EXACTLY HALF OF WHAT I WEIGHED THEN! Suddenly I feel GOOD about it! 136 and size 4 looks real good. Hannah
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views