Century Mark in Sight

Pat S.
on 11/23/04 3:40 am - Fitzgerald, GA
As of today I am 96.6 #'s down. I have went from a size 26 to a 16.. Makes me feel very good. However, I am feeling a little bad because I haven't been drinking my water like I should. I drink coffee, tea, and diet coke.. Is this bad??? My protein intake is good. Hairloss began last week too. Haven't been able to exercise for 2 weeks, getting injections in knee. I know that Thanksgiving will be tough. 4 more lbs and I will have lost 100 lbs. I know that is a great accomplishment. Thought it might have been more by now though Pat 318/222/150???
Heather_L
on 11/23/04 6:24 am - Hibbing, MN
Congratulations on seeing the Century mark. That is awesome. As long as you are getting liquids in, I don't think it is a problem that it isn't plain old water. I sure hope that is right because I on jus****er. Hot Cocoa has been my savior. Keep up the great work. Heather 269/183/135
Lpaekc
on 11/23/04 8:12 pm - Montague, MI
Hi Pat, You're doing great! Just think what the New Year will bring! Have a great Holiday! We all have something to be very thankful for this year! Patti, in Montague
(deactivated member)
on 11/29/04 10:34 pm
Wow... awesome! As for the water... well, I'm no expert, but I can tell you what I've read and heard about how very importan****er intake is. #1 - to avoid dehydration. Also, the more water you drink, the less you retain... but #2 is even more crucial and it has to do with our high protein diet - not enough water=KIDNEY STONES. That alone scares me into drinking my 1-1.5 liters a day Angie
(deactivated member)
on 11/29/04 10:53 pm
Hmmmm... I'm new on this board... how do you edit posts? Mine should say 2-2.5 liters a day
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views