Quiet in here

Heather_L
on 11/21/04 10:37 pm - Hibbing, MN
Hey all June-bugs. It is pretty quiet in here. We must all be off exercising. Anyone have anything fun and exciting going on in their lives? Any big plans for Thanksgiving? I am hosting Thanksgiving at my house. Everyone is bringing something and all I have to make are the mashed potatoes. Nothing too strenuous for me. It will be a day of football, board games, family, and fun. Have a super day. Heather 269/183/135
dcox94
on 11/22/04 12:22 pm - North Wilmington, DE
Heather, Sounds like fun to me! We are going to friends to have dinner. They have 5 little ones so it should be an exciting time! It will be the first Thanksgiving we are spending with friends. I am making pumpkin custard....I gotta have something sweet huh! I am looking forward to some good juicy turkey meat! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Debbie
Lpaekc
on 11/22/04 1:32 pm - Montague, MI
Happy T day Heather. Sounds like you'll be having a great time. This will be so nice, to have the Tday here and not worry about breaking my diet! lol The day will be about so much more than food now, and thats what I want to pass on to my kids. Break the cycle now! I'm cooking, the kids and husband and I will be the party. So Much to be Thankful for, this surgery has impoved all of our lives! Patti, in Montague
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views