I'm in a LARGE . . .

B.J.
on 11/19/04 8:40 pm - Rehoboth Beach, DE
OK . . . so they're stretch denim leggings . . . and they look like they've been painted on, LOL . . . but I want to shout from the rooftops that I purchased these at Kmart off the rack in the "regular" ladies section, thinking I'd fit into them after Xmas. Got home and tried them on -- they are tight but I was surprised to get myself into them!!! I'm SO pleased!!! I'll give myself a couple more weeks before I try them on again. If I'm this stoked about stretch denim, I can't IMAGINE what it will finally feel like to get into a comfy pair of real Levi's again, heavenly I presume. The other good news is I found a quick source of protein at 7-11 yesterday . . . I don't really like beef jerky (taste or dry texture) but they carry this stuff called "kippered beef" which is similar but thicker/less chewy and more moist. 27 grams of protein and 140 calories per package. THIS I can handle. I am noticing the more protein I am ingesting, the less hungry I am during the day. Today I am going to check out treadmill prices at that used sports equipment store, Play-It-Again-Sports. Hopefully I can talk "Santa" into bringing one down our chimney this year. Hope you all are doing well! -BJ 300/218/150???
naillady54
on 11/19/04 10:44 pm - Cookeville, TN
:clip: Good for you Barbara..Keep up the good work. By Christmas you could be wearing those "Levi's"... Happy Thanksgiving. Karen RNY6-30/288/186/145somedaysoon
Lpaekc
on 11/22/04 1:18 pm - Montague, MI
Congrats BJ that is awsome I would be yelling and dancing too!!!!!!! Patti, in Montague
Heather_L
on 11/23/04 6:28 am - Hibbing, MN
Congrats BJ When I tried on size 12 jeans at Eddie Bauer, the sales staff came running to my dressing room to find out if I was being attacked. I was screaming and then giggling like a crazy woman. It is such an awesome feeling to see those numbers drop. Keep up the awesome work. Heather 269/183/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views