5mo and 72 lbs

Lois F.
on 11/18/04 7:49 pm - Chambersburg, PA
Hi Guys, I just checked and at last I dropped two pounds. Thank you all for the support. Looks like everybody is doing great! I think I'm techno challanged cause I don't know how to respond quickly to your messages. I just wait and get emails much later...anybody want to fill me in on how to respond quickly??? I guess it's true that we're all responding differently to this surgery. I'm still hungry...was from the beginning. I actually think I'm more obsessed with food than before. I see some of you saying you forgot to eat and I'm thinkin...only after I'm dead would I forget to eat. Everybody's volume and appetite seems to have expanded, like mine, but Ido work hard to control it. (Bad girl had popcorn last nite) However, I don't snack (except last nite) and I do work at the protien and water. I have no trouble with bread, I haven't tested the sugar thing, but I probably don't dump with that either. I can drink a protien shake in five minutes and can gulp water at will, no problem. So I guess I just don't have some of the limitations that others do and have to limit myself, but I don't have any health problems either and hopefully won't develop any. Good to see you (us) all having success. Happy Thanksgiving! Lois
naillady54
on 11/18/04 8:41 pm - Cookeville, TN
Lois....everyone responds differently. I like you do find that at some meals I can eat forever. Of course I don't. I do find that some days I do forget to eat, or just don't want to. I've had some sugar, and it doesn't seem to bother me...Having a hard time getting my water (don't care for the teast...none..)and protein. But it must not be hurting any as I have made the "century club" as of yesterday. Doctor was happy with me when I weighed in. GOOD for ME!!!! Sounds like you are still on the right track with your weight loss. Just keep up with what you are doing. Karen RNY6-30 288/188/145someday soon
Lois F.
on 11/20/04 8:17 pm - Chambersburg, PA
Hi Karen! Congrats on the Century club...!!!!! Wow, what are you doing that I'm not? I'm pleased with the inches, but the pounds are going slowly, however it's a big improvement over my other self. L
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views