What's a good way to kick start my weight loss again?

Jer B.
on 11/17/04 5:29 am - Blaine, MO
I'm 24 weeks out tomorrow & my loss has slowed way down...I've lost 90lbs but I'm down to losing about a pound a week for the last few weeks. What can I do to get me going again? I've increased my water intake to 4 liters per day(128oz) & I'm getting in 100gms of protein per day(2 bottles of Isopure(40gms) per day in addition chicken/fish) & I've increased my aerobic workout to an hour a day(walking & bicycling). What else can I do? Any suggestions? 396/355/265/200?
SimplyRedHead
on 11/17/04 9:05 am - Longwood, FL
Sounds like you are working your post-op routine the best way possible. I bet your body just needs some time to play catch up. I have had plateaus that lasted nearly two weeks then lost a lot of weight over a couple days. I hear that is normal. Hang in there, you are doing great! Amy -117lbs.
bubbleboo K.
on 11/17/04 7:23 pm - anywhere, OK
I just broke a 5.5 week plateau, by doing exactly what you are doing. Don't get discouraged, it will start dropping again. Your body is just playing catch up and adjusting to the awesome pounds gone. Keep up the good work and don't get discouraged. Good luck.
Jamgirlie
on 11/18/04 4:12 am - Americus, GA
Where do you buy that isopure? Jamie
Jer B.
on 11/18/04 4:17 am - Blaine, MO
Jamie I get mine at GNC. It's about $3 per bottle but it has 40 grams of protein & 160 calories with no sugar or carbs. That's why it's called Zero Carb Isopure I guess!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views