June Bug's Weigh-In!!

bubbleboo K.
on 11/17/04 7:31 pm - anywhere, OK
Start weight: 283.5 Todays weight: 210 I have just broke a 5.5 week plateau this week with a 3 lbs. gone in 2 days. Feels good. I consume 80 to 100 g of protein daily, drink more than the required amount of fluids, and exercise 4 day (at least). This week I have increased my exercise by 15 min daily, doing an extra round at curves and by doing watp, 2 mile, but will bump that up to 3 miles today. My hair has stopped falling out, but is so thin. Yuk! I feel so good, tons of energy. I am wearing a size 16 pants, loose in the seat and thighs and a Larege shirt. IT feels so good to buy in the reg. size dept. Keep up the good work everyone. 283.5/210/140
dawn davis
on 11/19/04 2:37 pm - cumming, ga
hello all! It's me Dawn Davis Lap RNY 6-10-04 I am 5'6" tall start weight was 340 and I'm 253 now for a total weight loss of 87 pounds yaaaa hooooo! my husband is sending me to Paris sort of a congratulations for almost reaching 100lbs weight loss I hope I reach this goal before my 6 month anniversary. Oh, by the way my husband is a flight attendant so we get passes to fly on the airlines. Last time we went to Paris I was so heavy I couldn't hardly walk we had to take taxi's everywhere but now I can carry my big butt around without having to take a break every 10 min. My hair is so thin I tell every one I have old lady hair now. It freaks me out to see my scalp. Everyone at the support group assure me that it will grow back----I realy hope so. I had to chane my profile name because I have a nosey sister-in-law that wants to be in my business errrrrr. well, every one congratulations and keep up the good fight for weight loss. Dawn
Chocolate D.
on 11/21/04 12:23 am - Houston, TX
Hello to all the June bugs, I hope that everyokne is doing goood. Well I have lost a total of 72 pounds, I currently weight in at 160 pounds and wear a size 12/10 in pants and med shirts, my surgery was on June 21 at that time I was 232 pounds and wearing a size 20 in pants and x-lg shirts. ( I'm a light weight) Good news is I don't haveany flab just a little on my stomach not enough to get approved for a tummy tuck so I'm not going to worry about it.
ejarbaby
on 11/21/04 1:22 am - Omaha, NE
Hello my fellow June Bugs! Today I am 5 months out. I am down from 299 day of surgery to 220. My hair is falling out in droves!!!!! I can't wait for that to stop!!! My next mini goal is to be under 200 lbs by my 6 month anniversary. I don't know if that is realistic, but I am going to try. I am glad everyone is doing so well! Cathy -79
Jeanne S.
on 11/21/04 8:45 am - Newton, NC
I have officailly lost 100 pounds...my six months will be Dec 1st. I am sooooooooo excited....
marypoco
on 11/21/04 9:13 pm - amherst, MA
Hi My surgery was June 8th also. I started my journey weighing in at 268 official before surgery weigh::: 260 As of today:::: 184 for a total weight loss of 84 from highest 76 from official weight!!! All of us are doing such a great job! Let's all keep up the great work!!!! ~ Mary 268 (260)/ 184/ 145?
(deactivated member)
on 11/22/04 3:29 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi June Bugs! I don't visit this board much but I did today...glad I did. The day of my surgery, June 7th, I weighed 288. Today I weigh 192. I was in size 26 jeans...now I'm in a 16! I've been losing a LOT of hair for about 3 months now. But then I know I'm not getting enough protien. I've been really sick since November 3...gallstones. Had the gallbladder out on Nov 11th. Still not able to eat much of anything...vomitting a lot. Some days are better than others. I'm so proud of everyone here! This "tool" we have all gained are making us so much more healthy than we were. WAY TO GO!!!!! Ya Hoo!!!! Hugs to everyone, Michelle L. 288/192/160?
CVanscyoc
on 11/23/04 1:25 am - Sarahsville, OH
COngrats to everyone's weight loss.. It's good to know that I am right on target...sometimes I get discouraged and think I am never gonna make my goal weight. I must be doing something wrong because my loss has slowed WAYYYYYY down. But when i see that I am with everyone else it gives me encouragement that I'm okay. Surgery was June 18th Started at : 287 As of this morning: 203 ( I want to be below 200 soooo bad!) Total loss : 84 lbs YESSSSSSS! Exercising 3x a week at Curves and trying to walk the other days Protein 50-65 grams aday Water --- not always the easiest to get in HAIR LOSS!!!!! it's the worst. I have thin hair to begin with and I keep getting it cut to look thicker...I am ready for that part to stop. I just wish everyone the best as this year we have so much to be THANKFUL FOR. I Thank the good Lord above daily for this surgery. Happy Thanksgiving June Bugs! Cindy 287/203/140
(deactivated member)
on 11/25/04 1:53 am
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I want to thank everyone for their input. What great responses!! I think it's always good for the soul to hear about the struggles that we all face. We are all in this together!! And.... you realize that you're right on course, when other people your size, are losing about the same rate as you!! Have a great holiday everyone!! Happy Thanksgiving!! Lyn 245/180/140
joansmith8335
on 11/25/04 11:56 pm - Stockton, CA
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had friends over for our celebration. And, did I have something to be grateful for!!! I surpassed my mini-goal with a pound to spare Surgery Date: June 8, 2004 Starting Weight: 287# Thanksgiving Day Weight: 222# Next Mini Goal: 215# on New Years Eve I was surprised that I had no trouble with all the temptations yesterday. I think everyone else was just as surprised. Here's to us, for a happy and healthier holiday season.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views