June Bug's Weigh-In!!

Missie P.
on 11/16/04 2:43 am - Mobile, AL
Hello I'm Missie, my sugery date was June 28 .The weight started to leave quite rapidly ,after losing 62lbs I've kind of come to a stand still myselve. I'm doing everything I suppose to including eating right even though I dont get hungery very much. Every now and then I'll have a couple of chips I just can't go cold turkey on chips right now. I don't drink Cokes anymore ,at one point it was 3 aday sometimes more depending on my stress level. THANK GOD for Im not as stress anymore.AS far as the weight loss,I'm very satified,I guess I will start back dropping pounds again but I'm kind of glad because everybody is wondering what I'm doing to lose weigth so fast.Some people /friends know but others can continue to watch me exercise and walk then gossip about how good I look so don't worry about it just keep doing what you are doing .DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY
B.J.
on 11/16/04 2:54 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Hi June Bugs, Well, after 6 weeks of yo-yo-ing back and forth between 222 and 225, this morning the scale read 220.8. Finally, some downward progress! So this makes my total loss 80 lbs, down from 300, my five months will be up on the 29th. Have gone from snug 30/32's to 18/20's. Clothes I was wearing on my way UP the scale are not fitting the same on the way DOWN as my body seems to want to hang on to belly and thighs. I've lost most of the "noticable" weight in my face and boobs. Have been experiencing hair loss for about a month now, my hair is really thick and butt-length, so there are 3-foot-strands of hair floating all over the bathroom, ICK. Stepping up my protein and other supplements this week to combat more hair loss. I see my surgeon tomorrow to ask him about my pouch and stoma size as I still am convinced I am able to eat much more than other folks. Will post then. Hey, do you think I could lose 12 pounds by Tday and meet that unreachable mini-goal??? LOL -BJ 300/220.8/150??
Cherish M.
on 11/16/04 4:11 am - Franklin, LA
WOW!!!!!! Everyone seems to be doing soooooo great!!! Congradulations to everyone I had Lap Rny on June 9th My start weight before surgery was 218 I am 5'3 As of yesterday morning I weigh 159 a total loss of 59 lbs I am a slow loser. Its my fault. My life is 90 miles an hour. I haven****ched what I am eating and no time for exercise right now. I am content with the slow lost. I am in a size 12 in junior....I have never shopped in the tiny boppers section...lol Its fun I know I have to get myself back on tract if I am ever to reach goal!!!!! But I like losing slow...I know that sounds crazy...but my husband lost very fast after his surgery...110 lbs in 5 months and he has had all kinds of problems. So I am not complaining nor am I gonna try to keep up with anybody. My body is different as everyone's is. So Ladies and Gents....be happy with your loss. PRaise God for this wonderful tool. Have a Blessed Holiday Season Cherish Menard-Louisiana
Smile
on 11/16/04 5:40 am - Buffalo, MN
WOW! Everyone is doing WONDERFUL!!!!!! Start weight: 259 Day of surgery: 240 Today: 184 Down 75 pounds And a new picture! My picture is only 3 months out, so I am even smaller than this picture. Way to go for all of those who hit miles stones....no matter how big or small.
Heather_L
on 11/16/04 9:54 pm - Hibbing, MN
Congrats everyone. We are doing awesome!! I am on a plateau from H*** right now. Surgery day I weighed 269 Today 185 Total loss of 84 pounds Still losing hair like a mad woman, but had lots to start with, so not too much of a problem yet. Finally able to get all my liquids in during the day. Keep up the great work Heather 269/185/135
Kougar K.
on 11/17/04 2:00 am - Tucson, AZ
I was 261 and now I'm 194. That's 66 lbs since June 29th. I've slowed down, but I don't think I'm getting enough liquids. Appetite is too good, also. No probs getting in the protein. Walking 2.5 miles 3 x's a week with hubby. Hair falling out still, so I got it cut and highlighted. Now I only have to manage 3" segments, instead of 6"+ segments. Makes life easier. I have 34 lbs to go. Down to my hubby's 36" waiste shorts now. Kristy
Becky F
on 11/17/04 5:29 am - Woodstock, GA
Surgery June 7th, 2004 Height 5' 6 1/2" Starting weight 252 Current weight 187 Lynn, You and I have similar weight loss stats. It does make you feel better knowing you are not alone. The last month was slower, but I still lost inches. I am wearing a 14 now, so at least, I can see a change. My hair is really falling out now. It's not real obvious. My hair just looks "very flat." Hugs, Becky
Christin H.
on 11/17/04 8:13 am - Rockville, MD
Starting Weight : 320 Height: 5'6" Current Weight: 231 (loss of 89 pounds, wooohoo) Weight loss for the month: 9 pounds (slow but had a hospital trip that threw me off and Im gaining water right now -grrrr-) Im still struggling with water/protein BUT!! Diabetes - GONE Plantar Faciitis - GONE High Blood Pressure - GONE PCOS - DRAMATICALLY IMPROVED Asthma - GONE Went from a size 28/30 tight to 18s and they are getting loose! LIFE IS AWESOME!!! Comparison pics BEFORE: www.projectchristin.com/preop.jpg NOW: www.projectchristin.com/christin4monthspostop3.jpg www.projectchristin.com/christinchris.jpg
SimplyRedHead
on 11/17/04 9:20 am - Longwood, FL
Hello June Bugs! Great job on all the lost pounds. We all deserve a huge round of applause ! I had surgery on June 2nd, my weight at that time was 432 Today my weight is 314 WLS has given me back my life and rejuvenated my spirit. I am a new person inside and out. It is truly amazing! I just cant wait until I am in the 200's because I havent been there since the late 80's. This journey has been incredible for me and I cant wait for the next step. Amy -118lbs.
Kathy B.
on 11/17/04 12:55 pm - Folsom, CA
Wow we are doing just great. My stats: Starting weight 383.5 Current weight 268 Weight loss was terrible in September with only 5 pounds down, October was wonderful when I lost over 25. I have slowed down again and am only losing hair now. I am counting on the hair loss stopping and the weight loss starting up again. I have my life back. I am able to do the little things that I could not do for a long time. (Like get the mail, our box is one house away and prior it was to far for me to walk.) Best thing I ever have done for myself, Kathy -115.5 Only 8 more pounds to go before I am the same weight as my driver's license.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views