I DID IT!!! I FINALLY have PICTURES!!! :-)

MzH
on 11/11/04 8:29 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Thanks Becky, I'm finally happy for the first time in many years. I'm a stay at home mom and am now actually considering going to work so that I can do something with all this extra energy. I read your profile and saw that you are knocking down the pounds too. Congratulations to all of us June-Bugs! Hannah
KissDallas
on 11/11/04 10:46 pm - Philadelphia, PA
YOU LOOK WONDERFUL!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!
MzH
on 11/12/04 3:35 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Tameka, Thanks for the praise. I'm trying not to strain my arm from patting myself on the back. LOL! We Junebugs are doing WLS proud! Hannah
naillady54
on 11/11/04 10:56 pm - Cookeville, TN
Hannna..... You look great. We all know we will someday be at goal, but it just seems it always takes longer than we want it to...You must be seeing things.....ROLLS??????.......Good luck. Karen RNY-6-30 288/191/145someday soon
MzH
on 11/12/04 3:38 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Karen, You are so sweet! I was checking out your stats and see thay you are kicking some major lbs! Good Job! It looks like at the pace we are going, the new year will find most of of at or pretty close to goal. Keep up the good work! Hannah
ejarbaby
on 11/21/04 1:24 am - Omaha, NE
You look absolutely amazing. You are an inspiration! Keep up the great work!!!!!!!! Cathy -79
MzH
on 11/21/04 11:24 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Thanks Cathy! I'm not very photogenic but I'm pretty happy. Look at YOU down 79 POUNDS!! Way to go! Hannah
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views