I DID IT!!! I FINALLY have PICTURES!!! :-)

MzH
on 11/9/04 1:55 pm - LOSERLAND, MD
Hi Everyone! Well, I actually did it and what do you know? The world did not cave it and I am not depressed sitting in the corner eating Ben and Jerry's, or cheesecake or any of the horrible things I thought would happen when I saw a picture of myself. Go ahead and look at my profile. I had my little girl take pictures of me last night with the digital camera and quickly put them up before I could start picking them apart. What do you all think? I have now lost 74 pounds in the 5 months since surgery. And 129 pounds in the last 10 months. I've gone from a snug size 22 to a comfy size 6 pants and small tops!I FEEL GREAT!!! Hannah 272 at my highest, 216/142/121? http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=H1085366228
Lpaekc
on 11/9/04 8:36 pm - Montague, MI
You Look Great Hannah! Nothing to pick apart in those pictures! Patti, in Montague
MzH
on 11/9/04 9:54 pm - LOSERLAND, MD
Thanks Patti! You know how we are... I turned to the page and put my nose real close to the screen and said, "quick, honey come over here! Do you see three rolls in that picture?" He made a disgusted sound and told me to go away. Hannah
Kim S.
on 11/10/04 6:15 am - Columbus, IN
Hannah , YOU LOOK WONDERFUL and a Kim
MzH
on 11/10/04 6:51 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Thanks Kim! I can't believe how much energy I have! Hannah
conpat22
on 11/11/04 12:24 am - Beatty, NV
Wow!!! Hannah you are so pretty!!! It's so nice to put a face to my "twin". Some day I'll get brave but since I'm still so far from goal it might be awhile!! In the meantime I'll just bask in your awesome accomplishment!!! Here's to us kid!! Connie
MzH
on 11/11/04 8:17 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Thanks Twin! I just feel soooooo good and soooooo happy. I was so scared that when I saw a pic, I would look the same and be devastated. These are the first ones I've taken since surgery so you know I was SHOCKED. I didn't believe that I looked any different until now. WLS has changed our lives hasn't it? Keep up your good work. We seem to be hitting it right at the same numbers. I like that. Hannah
marypoco
on 11/11/04 4:14 am - amherst, MA
You look fab!!!!! isn't it a surreal feeling. Keep up the great work!! Mary 260/185/150?
MzH
on 11/11/04 8:20 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Thanks Mary! You are so right! When people don't recognize me, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. LOL! I'm just so happy that I had WLS. Lets all keep sipping and walking. Hannah
Becky F
on 11/11/04 6:33 am - Woodstock, GA
Hannah, You are GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations on your great weight loss! Hugs, Becky
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views