June Bug

Chocolate D.
on 11/5/04 10:30 am - Houston, TX
As of today I have lost a total 70 pds and wear a size 12 and can get in a size 10 there are tight but hey I can get in them. I feel very good about myself and guess what my kids dad saw me and he couldn't take his eyes off me. I don't have no stomach and no flab :@)
naillady54
on 11/6/04 7:24 am - Cookeville, TN
Chocolate Diva...Sounds like you are doing great...Wish I could say the same...Sure I'm doing ok with the weight loss, 92lbs so far. But can't seem to drop the inches to get into the smaller sizes...I have dropped from a size 22-24 pants and size 46-48 tops, to ex-large jeans and ex-large tops. But I could never get into a regular size 16 or 18 jeans. Guess I need to do more exceriseing. Also my problem is I had started this with lots of tummy and flab, haveing 4 kids. Just have to work harder.....Best of luck. Karen RNY6-30/288/197/145someday soon
Heather_L
on 11/8/04 10:47 pm - Hibbing, MN
Awesome job. As of yesterday I have lost 84 pounds and am officially in a size 12 jeans and M shirts. I haven't worn size 12's since junior high, so I am absolutely psyched about my progress. I am starting to take compliments a little better, but it is still a really weird feeling. When you aren't used to getting some it is hard to take when you do. Keep up the awesome work all you June bugs. It will only get better. Heather 269/185/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views