Tell me I'll survive

Nancy M.
on 11/3/04 11:00 pm - Mt. Jackson, VA
Hang in there. Any loss is good. I'm down 60 pounds since June 21 and am very happy. My personal opinion is that the slower the loss, the less excess skin I will have to deal with when I'm finished losing. I went for a while where the scales did not budge at all but I was losing inches. After about 3 weeks I started losing again and for the last 3 weeks I have lost between 1 to 3 pounds per week. I only weigh once a week in the nurses' office where I work. I set my long term goal to be at my ideal weight by December 31, 2005. This gives me 18 months to lose the excess weight and according to Fitday.com I need to lose an average of 2 1/4 pounds per week to reach that goal. Be patient with yourself and stick to your food plan and you will be fine. If there is a indoor pool you can access, perhaps you could swim instead of walking until your sore foot gets better.
mm3125
on 11/4/04 1:40 am - McCammon, Id
I am finding that I plateau at weights I previously held. For example, I have been stuck at 205 for at least 3 weeks, but I know that I weighed 205 for several years at one point in my life. So, I am drinking water, weighing myself once a week and trying not to obssess!! Marian
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views