Tell me I'll survive

Lois F.
on 11/1/04 12:50 pm - Chambersburg, PA
this miserably slow loss. I'm down 68 lbs. but have lost one pound last week and 1/2 lb. this week. Anybody else having trouble. I upped the water, protien exercise and only got a sore foot. Need to hear from you...L
Lpaekc
on 11/1/04 2:06 pm - Montague, MI
Your body just needs time to re-ajust. It is normal... makes you crazy but it really is normal and you'll start lossing again. I stoped for like 3-4 weeks and then droped 15 in 10days. Don't punish yourslef just follow your plan and keep exercising it will all work out.
MzH
on 11/1/04 2:31 pm - LOSERLAND, MD
Lois, Hang in there! I'm having some issues too. I've been down 72 pounds for a while now and my weight loss has really slowed down. I've stalled for 3 weeks and then overnight lost up to 4 pounds. Go figure. Hang in there though. It will come off. Hannah
Lois F.
on 11/1/04 9:33 pm - Chambersburg, PA
Thanks Hannah, The patience is wearing thin. I upped my exercise to 3 miles a day and sure enough,,,I can't walk for the pain in the bone spurs, so now there's no exercise. I think I sound like I'm complaining, but really just haven't had this frustration yet. Thank you for the support! How are you doing?
SimplyRedHead
on 11/2/04 6:41 pm - Longwood, FL
Lois, Is there a wateraerobics class in your area? That might be a good alternative to walking since it is low impact and shouldnt be painful on your feet. I used to get those all the time, I know how miserable they felt. Good luck and feel better soon Amy B.
Nikki6f
on 11/2/04 7:22 am - Fair Haven, MI
I am right with you on the pounds lost, and the sudden low down. Worst of all I find I can eat alot more and have to be much more aware of that fact. I am going to change my excercise plan for variety. I am going to take some water aerobics. I have a place close to home that charges per session, so I don't have to commit to specific days or long term. Hang in there, I know the honeymoon can't be over yet! I have another 60 to lose. But I am sure by my year anniversary, I will be there. Best Wishes, Nikki P.S. I need to update my picture, yuck
suemeister2773
on 11/3/04 1:47 am - holly springs, NC
i am in the same boat. I am exercising and drinking and eating the right food. i dont understand it? i am interested in suggestions too. jamie
marypoco
on 11/3/04 5:36 am - amherst, MA
Hi Lois, I have to ditto all your other respondes! I too have slowed down. There was a point that in 3 weeks I didn't loose 1 pound! now I've started to loose again. I think it's just a natural thing. don't worry. we're all with you! keep up the good work, Mary
Jacquie B.
on 11/3/04 4:24 pm - Plano, TX
Heck Lois you're doing better than I - was banded 6-25-04, had 5 fills and I've only lost 37 lbs, talk about being depressed LOL Jacquie
Heather_L
on 11/3/04 10:59 pm - Hibbing, MN
Hey Lois, Just keep away from the scale. I survived a 3 week stall. I finally made my husband hide my scale because I was making myself nuts. The weight loss starts to slow down at about 5-6 months, so it is natural. Just keep getting in your protein and water and exercise (moderate) and things will start moving for you. Best of luck. Heather
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views