Best Protein Drink Out There

Jacquie B.
on 10/29/04 10:40 pm - Plano, TX
Howdy all - I am stil on that never ending l-o search for the best tasting protein drink out there - any suggestions??? Jacquie
B.J.
on 10/30/04 3:07 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
unflavored unjury powder -- tasteless and undetectable -- and you can cook with it too! www.unjury.com -BJ
SimplyRedHead
on 10/30/04 11:03 am - Longwood, FL
I like Proplete and Elite brands best, I get samples from bariatriceating.com and valleynutrition.com. I was just given a canister of the unflavored Unjury today, I'll try that this coming week.
Kathy B.
on 10/30/04 4:12 pm - Folsom, CA
Hi, I like Extreme Smoothies. They are milk based so if you have a problem with milk they won't work. I love the Strawberry, Chocolate and the Coffee flavored ones. There is 35 grams of protein per drink. It took me a long time to find something that I could drink since I can't have soy based proteins. Best regards, Kathy -111
trudi A.
on 10/31/04 8:16 am - des moines, WA
I Like the Nectar Brand. They have several different flavors I have not tried them all But I like Fuzzy navel and Roadside lemonade I make smoothies out of them by using frozen fruit. Trudi
Becky F
on 11/1/04 6:45 am - Woodstock, GA
I LOVE the chocolate Pro-score 100. I blend it with skim milk and a squirt of sugar free chocolate. It tastes like a regular shake to me...no after taste! I have to order it online, so I purchase two at a time. I start each day this protein drink! Becky
MzH
on 11/9/04 9:57 pm - LOSERLAND, MD
Jacquie, We nicknamed my pouch "princess" full name, the princess and the protein. Several hundred dollars later, I'm liking real meals mixed with water and each 6 oz drink has 30 grams of protein. I like the strawberry and the packages are resealable. Hannah
AngieM
on 11/11/04 5:54 am - Somewhere in, Pa
I never liked any of the protein shakes that everyone else does. Even the nectar fruit ones, I thought were disgusting, and could not gag them down. I found the Unjury brands, and they were the first ones I could tolerate. But now, I got some samples of the new Matrix Chocolate and Vanilla, and there is a God!!! Because not only can I drink these, I LOVE the chocolate one. They mix right into your water or milk, with no blender needed. They are not thick at all, and no nasty aftertaste. The chocolate tastes like chocolate milk to me. I have tried so many, and love this so much I ordered the 5lb bag, and drink it twice a day, every day. I get mine from Susan Maria at bariatriceating.com HTH Hugs, Ang ps..she also has the world best beef jerky!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views