Hello, I'm new to this si...

conpat22
on 10/28/04 8:51 am - Beatty, NV
Hello, I'm new to this site, I think I may have written once before but who can remember I had Lap RNY June 11, 2004, starting weight 314 todays weight 245, total loss 69 lbs. I have had a bit of hair thinning but not too much yet!!! I cut my long hair off to a new very short do before surgery so maybe I don't notice it as much. Walk 4 days a week, weight lift and have exercise bike. Still feel tired alot tho and am surprised at this, also my tastebuds are so weird at times I don't eat very much in the meat dept. just don't like texture, anyone else have this going on? I like strange things like spam fried really crisp or bacon which both of these were never on my radar before. I'd love to hear from anyone that has time to write. Connie
barbara B.
on 10/28/04 11:33 am - hickory, nc
That is wonderfull news connie,I had my weight checked today and am happy to say 4 more lbs.I had mine done 6/1/04. 337-240 keep up the good work and good luck
Lpaekc
on 10/28/04 3:44 pm - Montague, MI
Sounds like you are doing great Connie! Before surgery I LOVED steak but now it tastes funny. I cant do the texture meats, i just can't eat enough to make it worth it. I did buy some spam haven't tried it yet and yep bacon goes down very easy.
MzH
on 10/31/04 9:34 pm - LOSERLAND, MD
Hi Connie, Hello rebirthday twin! Remember me? I am so glad you found this board. It looks like you are doing very well. Yes, I eat things that I NEVER thought I would eat. And some of the things that I loved no longer have much appeal. The thinning hair is pretty bad on this end. When I was complaining my hubby told me he likes me better at a size 6 and balding instead of a size 22 with lots of hair. I guess I do too. At least I know it will grow back. Have a great day! Hannah
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views