New to June Site

barbara B.
on 10/22/04 11:00 am - hickory, nc
I just found this site.and found out i am a June bug I started out at 337 and after 6/1/04 i am now 244I seam to kind of be stuck now only 1 or 2 pound's a week now,i guss my body is playing chatch up.but it feels good see it go.
bubbleboo K.
on 10/22/04 11:50 pm - anywhere, OK
Congrats. on your success and welcome.
Smile
on 10/23/04 12:20 am - Buffalo, MN
Welcome Barbara! You are doing GREAT on your loss!!! Congrats!!!
Yes Its Me
on 10/23/04 1:53 am - Jacksonville, FL
Hello Barbara, welcome to the June Bugs, glad to have you. As you can see from the posts this week, there is a variety of quick and slow losers, there's those who lose hair and others who don't, but we're all just happy that we have had this surgery and glad to have another member on the board. Don't worry about that plateau, you'll keep losing as long as you follow the rules. Take care , Andrea (334) 305/249/140
Lpaekc
on 10/23/04 2:27 pm - Montague, MI
Congrats on the great loss Barbara! Welcome to the board.
marypoco
on 10/26/04 8:11 am - amherst, MA
That's awesome Barbara, and welcome to or JUNEBUG site! ~ Mary
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/04 12:56 am - Middleboro, MA
Well hello Barbara !! My surgery was June 1st, also.. Isn't it great to be on the losing side for a change !! It is the most successful thing I have done for myself in a long time.. I would do the surgery again in a heartbeat.. It is such a big decision for us to make and scary too !! I have to continue to tell myself to be careful... I don't want to over indulge and put the wt' back on... NOT THIS TIME !! I like my life so much more.. Isn't it nice to just pick something up off the floor without "thinking" about it ??? Take care and keep us posted.. Joanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views