I reached a milestone! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!

Alicia W.
on 10/20/04 1:44 am - Ephrata, WA
I started this whole process at 400 lbs. I was having to make my own clothes and I looked terrible. Last week my Pastor (a woman) took me shopping for new clothes. I can now buy my clothes at WalMArt!!! That was one of my goals and I have now achieved it! I am so excited I had to share with someone who would understand how huge this is for me. I am now in a size 26/28W I haven't been able to wear that size in 15 years. Just had to share! Alicia
Smile
on 10/20/04 1:52 am - Buffalo, MN
Alicia~ That is soooooo wonderful!!!!!!! Just think, in no time you will be in the reg. section of Wal~Mart! Congrats to you!!!
marypoco
on 10/20/04 9:22 am - amherst, MA
Whoo hooo!! good for you!
Faye O.
on 10/20/04 11:36 am - Middleport, OH
Alicia: Way to go!! Keep up the good losses...you'll be in a teeny size before you know it. I haven't bought any new clothes yet, but did get to give a box of my "too big" stuff to Goodwill last week...what a great feeling. My RNY was 6/7/04 and I just hit the -80 lb mark! My clothes are really loose, but i'm waiting until about Christmas before I get some new ones. You go girl! Faye
tcarol
on 10/21/04 1:19 am - Half Moon Bay, CA
Congratulations Alicia, You have made great progress and should be very proud of yourself! Keep up the good work! Terri
Yes Its Me
on 10/23/04 1:13 am - Jacksonville, FL
Alica, how wonderful, you're doing great!! I know what you mean, when I started this back in March, I was in clothes that were very tight and those were the largest I could purchase, size 28s, so tight it was making me sick and wear the "stretchy" kinds, if I had gained just one more pound I would have had to make my own clothes too. I've donated a lot of my largest clothes already and I'm in a 18/20 now, just a few more inches and I'll fit the 16s I got on clearance a month ago. Just wait, those pounds keep dropping, even though sometimes they get"stuck" but you lose inches nevertheless. Isn't this wonderful! I know I am so thankful for this surgery, I can hardly express my gratitude Andrea (334) 305/249/140
Lpaekc
on 10/23/04 2:26 pm - Montague, MI
Congratulations Alicia, That is Awsome!
SimplyRedHead
on 10/24/04 8:08 am - Longwood, FL
Alicia, I know how you feel, isnt it amazing when you can shop in a regular store, even if it is in the Plus sizes? I was 432 when I started my journey and was wearing 30/32. Now I am in 22/24 tops and almost in 24 bottoms (darn belly wont budge lately). Keep up the great work Amy
kr1sta1ynn
on 10/28/04 4:51 am - wichita, ks
That is a milestone! Finally, you can buy something special...when you want to! Keep up the good work, it is a remarkable tool, isn't it?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views