JUNE-bugs weigh in...

Cherish M.
on 10/17/04 11:42 pm - Franklin, LA
Hi everyone... Okay...so lets hear it...what is the weigh-in for the month of October. My surgery Lap-Rny on June 9th Starting weight of 218 As of yesterday....164 Total loss so far........-54 I am a slow loser...and proud of it...lol I just wish my energy would return...I take more naps than a new born. By the time I get off of work at 4:00...I want to go lay down...which is hard with a 10 and 8 yr old at home. Anyone else tired...oh and my hair...oh my...I think I will be bald soon. Its really really bad now. But ...I knew this was gonna happen..just wondering when it will stop. Bless you all, Cherish-Louisiana
KissDallas
on 10/18/04 12:31 am - Philadelphia, PA
Lap - RNY June 16th starting weight - 374, now I am 298!!! so I am minus 76 lbs! exercising has slowed down to 2 twice a week....... I do notice that pasta makes me EXTREMELY sleepy, other than that no problems with eating, no hair issues!!
Lynne E.
on 10/18/04 1:08 am - Traverse City, MI
I have lost 78 lbs !!!! I feel great !!!!!!!!! Lynne
Jamgirlie
on 10/18/04 3:14 am - Americus, GA
Start weight: 240 Weight now: 177 -63 pounds. Hair is coming out, but i started taking the biotin vitatmin supplements has helped a bit, and I love the new protein drinks the nectar and berry from bariatriceating .com I reccommend that site to anyone. Good luck with your journies. It's good to know I'm not the only slowwwwww slowwww loser on this site. Ha HA.. Huggs Jamie
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/04 3:16 am
Good Morning fellow June-bugs! Lap-RNY on June 8th, 2004 Stats for Oct- Starting weight 245 Weight as of this morning 187 Total loss so far -58 I'm also a slow loser....but it IS coming off!!! I'm feelin' good!!! Lyn in California
bubbleboo K.
on 10/18/04 4:28 am - anywhere, OK
Surgery on June 11, down 61 lbs. Feeling great. Bp meds. reduced by half this past week. Dr. feels with another 25 lbs. I will be able to get off them completly. I have loads of energy, but my hair is thinning really bad now. It doesn't help that i had very thin hair to begin with. Oh well. Good luck to all.
Kattie T.
on 10/18/04 5:22 am - Bradford, MA
Okay here goes, My surgery was 6/8/04 Open RNY Surgery weight 262 As of last week: 209 Down 55 pounds. Okay I'M the slow looser here. At first I had sooooo much energy and was at the gym 5-6 days a week. Now, I can barely make it home after my commute. I try to go about 3 days a week now. I don't understand why I'm so tired now. My hair has started to REALLY fall out. I mean I try not to comb my hair, its like I was taking Chemo or something. But, I'm not letting that stress me out too much because that'll cause more hair to fall out. Also my loss has slowed down so much, its getting depressing. But hey, if I loose a pound a week that is still good (I guess).
kr1sta1ynn
on 10/18/04 5:57 am - wichita, ks
6/29 368 10/12 274 94 lbs!
Jacquie B.
on 10/18/04 6:07 am - Plano, TX
No one can be slower than me, I've got you all beat Lap Band surgery: 6-25-04 Starting weight: 253.5 As of this morn: 217.0 Total lost: 36 One thing I don't understand is that my dr told me by the 3rd fill I really will start losing, well I am still waiting - I am kinda disappointed Jacquie
Roberta M.
on 10/19/04 6:52 am - Huntington Beach, CA
Jackie - I think I've got you beat. June 22nd surgery, 12 weeks out and down only 24 pounds!! I lost the 24 pounds at six weeks and have been on a plateau ever since!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views