Have U had any alcohol?

KissDallas
on 10/14/04 11:57 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I dont have a problem with drinking alcohol, it doesnt make me sick, or dump no matter what I drink, or how much, but I've noticed that I get really BADDDDDDDD hangovers! I've never gotten hangovers before, has anybody experienced this???
dcox94
on 10/16/04 6:47 am - North Wilmington, DE
I think I will wait for the martini.....I would rather get the weight off first. But if I am going to have bad hangovers....maybe I will forget them all together. Thanks for the info.
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/04 1:01 am - upstate/central, NY
My future sister in law's bachlorete party was last night and I decided to have a small glass of wine with dinner....not a problem! Then when we went out after I thought I would try cranberry and vodka (I've seen a lot of people talk about it on here as a "good" drink to start on) went down great and a lot of things make me sick. It did hit me super fast but hey thats good.....I am a cheap date now. No hangover today either. I was able to have 1 1/2 drinks. So drink up. (distilled liquor such as vodka has 0 carbs!!!) kim 318/231/150/-87
KissDallas
on 10/18/04 12:27 am - Philadelphia, PA
I've had all different kinds of alcohol, my birthday was oct 6th, so I've been partying since the end of September (still losing), but I've definitely had my share of alcohol.....and all of sudden I get these TERRIBLE hangovers, I've never had them in my life.....
Kattie T.
on 10/18/04 5:27 am - Bradford, MA
Well I've noticted some things after the surgery regarding drinking: I can't have more than 4 sips of wine or hard liqueor I don't feel a buzz in my head but.. when I stand up my 'body' is drunk I get horrible hangovers from those few sips So I've decided no more drinking for me. And let me tell you, I used to love to drink socially. I loved it so much I took bartending courses but no more for me. It's not worth feeling like hell the next day for a few sips which do not even relax me.
Carol T.
on 10/18/04 10:09 am - Clayton, NJ
OMG I had a drink last night and tell ya what? I wont do it again. Made me sick... Before surgery I was a sweet drinker, but cant cause of all the sugar in Alcohol so had a sour drink with salt.... Nope cant do it, I Had such a bad tummy ache. So no more for me. Good luck, Carol
Edwin H.
on 10/20/04 10:44 am - Montgomery, IL
I have had alcohol a few times and I have not had any problems. I do quit drinking before the end of the night and drink lots of water.
ginamok73
on 10/24/04 1:48 pm - Enid, OK
I've had ONE drink --- well, only 1/2 a drink really --- But I ordered a Watermelon Kamikaze and I drank what I wanted, let my dear boyfriend(?? - don't know what else to call him at this point) finish the rest. I didn't dump from it, wasn't really tipsy (although I felt a little "body tipsy" for a few minutes) and was okay with that. Gina
Nikki6f
on 11/2/04 7:36 am - Fair Haven, MI
I have, and I have found that the new carb countdown orange/pineapple juice with vodka was just the ticket. No sugar rush, tasted just like things I used to drink. It would work great with rum too. I have also had a vodka and sugar free tang which was also quite yummy. Of course, both were in moderation. Having choices in social situations certainly makes all the difference in the world. Because I am prepared, I am not tempted to try something sweet or carbonated.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views