Everything taste like crap!

Melissa S
on 10/13/04 9:16 am - Cool Ridge, WV
Is this normal? Will I ever enjoy eating again? I am not complaining it is sort of a relief. It is just weird. I eat to survive now and thats it. Maybe this is how a thin person eats.
Smile
on 10/14/04 3:11 am - Buffalo, MN
Unfortunatly I don't have this problem. Hope things turn around a little for you.
SpyderS
on 10/15/04 10:24 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Hey Courtney... (I'm a July girl, but your post just struck me.) I know what you mean. The first bite of whatever it is tastes good, but after that, it is all downhill. I can barely get it down. I had tender, beautiful pot roast for lunch. It smelled so good. One bite... and yucky! In a way I hate this, and in a way I hope this never stops. Spyder -61
ginamok73
on 10/24/04 1:52 pm - Enid, OK
I've had this thing where I get on a kick of eating a lot of something, like I'll have cottage cheese with tuna at least once a day for a couple of weeks, then all of a sudden the thought of it makes me want to upchuck. Lots of things sound good to me, until I think of actually eating them, then I don't want anything at all. The ONE thing that has always tasted good and has NEVER caused me problems is Gatorade. I have no idea why. I'm hoping that at some point this changes at least somewhat for me too, as I enjoy eating. The funniest thing? I've cooked SO much more now than before, and my parents and a friend I eat with alot have commented on how good my cooking is and I'm like --- yeah, it's okay I guess. I think it's just because nothing tastes really great to me right now. Well, except the gatorade, and I don't really have anything to do with that tasting good, huh? Gina
suemeister2773
on 10/26/04 11:56 pm - holly springs, NC
Gina, I go through the same thing. For a log while i was hooked on Toasting a pita pocket then melting cheese on it and adding grilled chicken. i loved dipping it in salsa. i ate them for breakfast lunch and dinner, now i'm hooked on tuna melts. i love the raspberry crystal lite to drink. i am down 95 since june 8th. hoping for lots more. jamie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views