Hello all!

Smile
on 10/13/04 2:39 am - Buffalo, MN
It has been a while since I have posted here, haven't forgotten about the "June bugs". It is so nice to hear that everyone is doing so well. I was feeling a bit down about my weight loss so far, but realize that I am right on target with most of you. My weight loss has been slow this past month, but am happy that I went from 259 @ my highest, down to 188 as of this morning! I lost 19 before surgery so the day of surgery I was at 240. That is a 52 pound loss since surgery and a total loss of 71 lbs. I'm so happy to be rid of that weight!!!! As for size I went from a 20W/22W to a 12 stretch in jeans and 18W/20W to a 12/14 top. I never thought that I would get into a size 12 jean ever again. Especially after 3 kids. I'm so happy for all of you!!! Keep up the GREAT work!! LeAnn my pic. is pre-op, need to get an update.
Melissa S
on 10/13/04 9:19 am - Cool Ridge, WV
Sounds like you are doing awesome! I just bought a size 16 levis and was thrilled after not being able to fit in a 24 sometimes. I also bought some 18w tops that are to big now~! Yay!! I love looking for clothes now. What a difference it made when I bought something that fit! Looked like I lost 20 pounds by just taking my big clothes off.
marypoco
on 10/13/04 9:45 am - amherst, MA
Wow sounds like you are right on target!! wtg!!! I have just went to a size 16 jeans. from a 24 and I'm happy with that but, am looking forward to going even lower!! We all have gotten such a great gift!! ~ Mary 260/197/150?
dcox94
on 10/14/04 9:01 pm - North Wilmington, DE
LeAnn, Great work...There is hope for all of us....I can't wait to see my clothing fall off. I have over 80 lb loss and most of my big clothes still fit. I am a bit bummed out by that! But I am happy to hear someone is moving down the size rac****ep up the good work. Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views