any advice??

amy_gage
on 10/9/04 12:20 pm - Flower Mound, Tx
Hello to all JuneBugs My surgery date was June 28. For the last 2-3 weeks the loss has really slowed. But today I got on the scale andhad lost 2.5 lbs from yesterday!!!!!! I started at 321 and this morning 252. That is 69lbs YYYYYEEEEEAAAA!!!! My husband and I joined LifeTime Fitness the other day and it just opened today, it is super nice and has a great kids area. That was our biggest problem having three kiddos ages 6,5,and 4!!!! They loved it and said we picked the up too soon!!! I would like to set a Thanksgiving goal, but I am way to scared to fail and I am not real sure what would be realistic!!! Any input??? I am so happy to see everyone doing so great!!! Amy
Mary Lou B.
on 10/10/04 12:09 am - Pocahontas, AR
I try not to set goals. I am just so happy with what I have done so far. My surgery was June 21, and I have lost 70lbs. It is great. You just keep up the great work and you will be pleased when Thanksgiving time comes around. Have a great day. Mary Lou
Melissa S
on 10/11/04 1:36 am - Cool Ridge, WV
Right now my goals are 10 pounds a month. I am not sure I will make that. Congrats on all your secess!
Nancy M.
on 10/11/04 3:45 am - Mt. Jackson, VA
The only goal I have set is to be at a normal weight within 18 months of surgery. I am using what fitday.com said was my ideal weight for my height as my goal weight. Any loss makes me happy.
Brenda K.
on 10/13/04 1:53 pm - Monroe, NY
Hi everyone. I signed up here becasue I desperately need support. I had my surgery June 11 and my weight loss is nowhere near yors. What is going on, I am feeling depressed and horrible. I tightened three times and still..... please tell me what you are doing... thanks!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views