How is everyone doing?

Carol T.
on 10/9/04 6:50 am - Clayton, NJ
Please let me know how everyone is doing and feeling ....good or bad. I am haveing a better day and seem to have a lot of energey. I got some good news. I can go up the stairs with out the hand rail lol. had my hands full of clothes went up the stairs then noticed hey no handrail... Yahooo...... like to hear from you!!! Carol the candle maker
Chocolate D.
on 10/9/04 3:14 pm - Houston, TX
I hope everyone is doing GREAT. My weight started off at 232 bmi38.9(light weight) and now I'm 179 wearing a size 14 and medium shirt. I work out at least 3-4 times a week, I'm not doing to good with the protein but I'm getting better. I got the water thing down path and last I watch what I eat.
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/04 2:34 am
marypoco
on 10/10/04 10:25 am - amherst, MA
I'm doing GREAT!! down 62lbs and feeling Normal!! Minus gorging food!! What a god send this tool is!!! Mary 260/198*/ 150??
Sharon A.
on 10/10/04 10:51 am - Warren, MI
My surgery date was June 17 and am down 133 lbs. Started at 429. Weight loss has slowed way down and have only lost 6lbs in the last 3 weeks. getting a little discouraged but love the changes in my life. I couldn't vaccuum my house before and now I am moving furniture and shopping without a scooter. It's awesome.
Nancy M.
on 10/11/04 3:58 am - Mt. Jackson, VA
I am doing great and feel really good. I am down 54 pounds and can tell a difference in my clothes every day. My energy level is good and I'm not out of breath all the time. I can bend over and pick things up from the floor without feeling like everything is squeezing the life out of me. This is the best thing I have ever done for myself and have absolutely no regrets.
KissDallas
on 10/11/04 11:46 pm - Philadelphia, PA
surgery was June 16, and I am 74 lbs lighter, and down about 5 sizes....... not excersing like I should, but I am eating better!
Carmen T.
on 10/12/04 12:12 am - Columbia, SC
I am doing good. Just on a plateau going on 3 weeks. I started out at 293. Today I am 226, so I have lost 67lbs. But in the last couple weeks have only lost 1 pound. But is okay, (FOR NOW : ) I can eat about anything...pork is the only meat I can't tolerate. I haven't had any major bouts of being sick...just in the beginning when I ate too fast or didn't chew my meat well enough. I went from a 24/26 to a 16 in tops and pants. Bra went from a 46DDD to a 40DD I exercise 3-4 times a week and get in at least 64 oz of water but try for about 90 each day. Protien is still a battle, some days good, some not. And oh yes, my hair has started to fall out. But I am so excited with the prospect of being under 200....who cares. Worse part has been finding a birth control I can live with. I got The Shot in August and properly have been on my period for 5 of the 9 weeks I have been on it. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. Best Wishes LAP RNY 6/2/04 293/226/175?
Brenda K.
on 10/13/04 2:04 pm - Monroe, NY
Hi all. I wish I would have such good responses as everyone else. I did my surgery June 11 (lap band) and am not at all happy with the results. I am not losing much and its bothering me a great deal. I feel like a loser. I wonder what i am doing wrong.... I had three tightenings (total of 3cc) I cant eat meat, chicken or fish, my food choices are very limited because i choke very easily. I need lots of ideas and support. Can anyone here help me? thanks!!!
MzH
on 10/13/04 2:18 pm - LOSERLAND, MD
My Surgery was June 11, 2004 and I have lost 71 pounds since then. My high summer of 2003' was 272 so I am down 127 since then. I got the Flu about a week ago and it hit much harder than it ever has before. Little body, little immune system? All in all, I'm happy. Hannah 272 highest/ 216/145/110?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views