June 21 update

Chocolate D.
on 10/7/04 11:31 am - Houston, TX
I have lost 53 pounds, I was wondering was this a good amount of weight to lose in 15 weeks. I tell you what I sure feel GREAT since a drop of all that extra weight.
Cherish M.
on 10/8/04 1:35 am - Franklin, LA
Hey Diva. You are doing wonderful. My 4 month mark is the 9th. Ofcourse I am totally PMSing right now...and the scale is being mean...but I have lost 53 lbs also. My start weight was 218 and I am 5'3. I have went from a 22-20 to a 12-14. I feel so great. I like losing slow. I want to avoid any problems. My husband lost 100 in 4 months and has been in the hospital twice for gallbladder removal then for a drain in his side. He is very anemic. So I think you are doing wonderful.!! Your smile is so bright!!!!!!!! My God Bless you on your WL journey!!!! Cherish-Louisiana
Chocolate D.
on 10/9/04 3:02 pm - Houston, TX
Sorry to here about your husband; however I'm glad to hear about you weight lost. Keep up the good work to you
ejarbaby
on 10/9/04 12:32 am - Omaha, NE
You are doing a wonderful job! I know how you feel though. It doesn't seem to come off fast enough. As long as you do everything right, you are a success!!! Cathy
Nancy M.
on 10/11/04 4:03 am - Mt. Jackson, VA
As of today I have lost 54 pounds so it seems like we are right on. I had my 3-month check-up this past thursday and my surgeon was pleased with my progress. All of my blood work has come back in the normal range and I feel a lot better without all that fat. I still have over 100 pounds to go but I plan to enjoy every step of my journey. God bless you. Nancy 310/256/122
Smile
on 10/13/04 2:17 am - Buffalo, MN
Congrats on your loss!!! I have lost 52 since surgery and 71 for a total....lost 19 before. I think that we all are on the same weight loss trail. LeAnn Now I just need a new pic. to go with the new me.
smithjl
on 10/13/04 2:48 am - Highland Village, TX
OK...now I'm worried....I have only lost 35 pounds since the 21st of June. I've been on a month plateau! I know it will pass. 62 pounds to goal! You are doing great! Congrats on your loss. I love your name "Chocolate Diva". I need a name also. Jennifer 263/229/170 5'11"
dcox94
on 10/13/04 1:12 pm - North Wilmington, DE
I can't believe that so much time has past since the June 21st surgery date. The drop of the extra weight has made such a difference in my life too! I don't think I have been so happy. 53 pounds is a great amount to lose! Keep up the good work. Debbie
KissDallas
on 10/15/04 12:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
CONGRATS!!!!! I think ANY of amount of weight loss is wonderful!!!! you are doing great! I am down 74lbs since my surgery on June 16! I wish you continued success!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views