What is wrong with me???

Evelyn A.
on 10/7/04 6:08 am - Hayward, CA
I had my surgery on 06/24/04 - I am losing weight & inches - which I am very happy with, however, the past few days I feel F.A.T. !!!! I have lost a total of 68lbs as of this morning (that is what my bathroom scale says....) and it is wonderful, however, I feel FAT & BLOATED. Is anyone else going thru this??? Thanks, Evelyn In California 324/307/256/???
Carol T.
on 10/7/04 7:00 am - Clayton, NJ
Hi Evelyn I am sorry you feel that way....I feel bloated a lot of the times and feel fat also . But heck I am not as fat as I was... And you might need a pick me up.... So I am here to pick you up and tell you that everything is going to be alright!!!! I am from Calif also.. Kern county area hope the weather is good. And that is great you lost 68 pounds I have lost 55 and I had mine one day before you!!! So CHIN up ..... Dont worry
Sharon A.
on 10/7/04 9:19 am - Warren, MI
I also get that fat and bloated feeling but then I take out a before picture and it helps me realize how far I've come. You are doing great!!!!
mary_kay
on 10/8/04 1:50 am - lee's summit, MO
Is Aunt Flow coming to town???? That is what it is for my girlfriend and me when we feel that way. And Aunt Flow probably will be coming more regularly for some of us losers who weren't regular when we were bigger. Just my opinion, never know. Mary Kay
Yes Its Me
on 10/10/04 8:37 am - Jacksonville, FL
Hi Evelyn, I think a lot of us go through the motions just like you do. I'm down 52 lbs and even though I know I lost a lot of weight, I still feel fat. Because I still am. I guess until I get down to my desired 140, I'll keep feeling that way. One thing I love to do when I get really feeling "fat", I go to my closet and find the pair of Jeans I wore the day I went to my first consult ( at 334 lbs ... I am now at 254, thats down 80 lbs total ) When I pull them up without even unbuttoning them, and they fall right back down over my hips and onto the floor.. I feel a LOT better !!! Andrea (334) 306/254/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views