4 month updates ?

terrycoles
on 10/9/04 2:29 pm - Corpus Christi, TX
On June 14th it'll be 4 months for me and so far I've lost 68 pounds. Down from 276 to 208 and LOTS of inches. I was stuck for a few weeks and didn't lose any pounds but was losing inches. I feel wonderful except like others, my hair is falling out now. It's not noticible, just to me when I brush or comb it. Oh well, guess we have to take the good with the bad and know that the hair loss will stop.
Lois F.
on 10/11/04 2:58 am - Chambersburg, PA
Hi! Surgery was 6/11 and I've been losing slowly. I'm down 65.5 lbs today which is right on with the loss calculator, but I have no patience!!! I stopped losing for two weeks then WENT ON A CRUISE and tho I was sure things weren't going well I came home down 6 lbs and lost 3.5 more in the last few days, I've lost about 30 inches and am down from a stretched to the max 28/30 to a 22 pants and an eighteen top. So I guess I'm ok. Its slow tho Lois
Smile
on 10/13/04 1:58 am - Buffalo, MN
Hi all of you June bugs!!!! My 4 month will be on the 16th. and including pre-op weight that I lost I am down 71 pounds fro 259 to 188. I went from a size 20W/22W down to a 12 stretch. My tops are down to a large (12/14) from a 2X! I am glad that I am not the only one that has been losing slow lately.....this month has been slow just (10 pound loss). But I guess that is pretty good, a little over 2 pounds a week on average. My ring size even went down to a size 5 3/4!!!! It hasn't been that small since before I had my 3 kids!!!! I love my new life! Thank you Dr. Jeffery Baker! Congrats to all of you!!!!!!! LeAnn
(deactivated member)
on 10/16/04 2:31 am - Middleboro, MA
Hi every one of my June buddies !! My surgery was June 1st. I was 292lbs. when I started and I'm down to 212 lbs. !! Never in my life have I lost sooooo much weight !! I have to pinch myself to believe it . I have slowed down though, it is coming off very slowly now. Only 4-8 lbs. a month.. But, that's OK with me I am still going in the right direction...
Debra F.
on 10/18/04 1:02 pm - Newport, KY
My surgery was June 2nd and I am enjoying life to the fullest. I am down -81 pounds. I started at 315 and down to 234. I have not seen that for ages. I am much happier now and my hubby complains cause I'm not keeping him warm. He told me he feels like he is in a morgue. The weight is just falling off. I hope to reach the century mark by Christmas. Debra
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views