Feeling Better and Better

LIBRA2
on 9/25/04 3:51 am - Centerville, IN
A month after by bypass I began to have severe problems with nausea and vomiting. Found out it was my gall bladder which was removed 2 mos after bypass surgery. The nausea following surgery is finally gone and for the first time since bypass surgery, I am able to eat "real" food and some meat. I'm down 53 lbs since 6/10 and am so glad to finally feel I am on the road to recovery. My regular doctor gave me some meds for arthritis this week so I should also be able to walk and exercise now as well. I have never been sorry I had the bypass but have really been challenged to recover up until now! For those having similar problems, see your Dr and hang in there. It can get better.
Barb P.
on 9/28/04 12:17 pm - Smalltown, KY
I had problems very similar to yours. I had nausea and dry heaves that were relentless. I was one miserable person. They finally found out after two trips back to the hospital that I had an ulcer and sinus drainage. Once I was treated for that, I got much better. Now, I am eating and I feel much better. Once I was able to keep some vitamins down, I felt better also.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views