Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Faye O.
on 9/24/04 6:44 am - Middleport, OH
Hey June Bugs!! Well, today i'm proud to say i'm 46 years young! This time last year I weighed 70 lbs more, and felt terrible...wondering how many birthdays this old body would see, how much more time I had to spend with my family and friends, and what quality that time would be. Today, I feel great!! Just getting to this point has been the joy of my life. I have so much more energy, stamina, and zest for life now. My depression has lifted significantly, with no "lows" for over a year now. After years of suffering from major depressions, this is such a relief. I hope all those that read this post who are considering having the surgery, but are either nervous, afraid, or reluctant find the strength and courage to go for it...I will never regret doing this. I am 1/3 of the way to my goal weight of 150...and I can even see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully, by next year this time I will have attained my goal. So...in a moment of supreme self-indulgence I say "Happy Birthday To Me!!" Happy 46th Birthday...and many more! Good luck to all of those who have taken this step...and I hope those who are considering it finds inspiration in my story. Faye
ejarbaby
on 9/24/04 9:00 am - Omaha, NE
Happy Birthday and way to go!!!!! Cathy -59
B.J.
on 9/24/04 9:04 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Happy Birthday Faye!! I'm raising my glass in a toast to you (protein drink, LOL)!!! And what better present to give yourself this year, than a new lease on life with WLS. -BJ
Lpaekc
on 9/24/04 1:45 pm - Montague, MI
Congrats and Happy Birthday!
amy_gage
on 9/25/04 1:44 am - Flower Mound, Tx
Congrats and Happy Birthday
ChocolateKisses
on 9/25/04 2:44 am - Las vegas, NV
Well happy birthday you fellow Libra. Mine is tommroow and i can't even spell it.. but have fun !!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views