57lbs gone for good

Krista R.
on 9/23/04 4:40 am - Lancaster, CA
Well I am out 3 months as of tommorow and I am down 57lbs from surgery. I have lost 72lbs from my highest weight of 370#s I am feeling so great! I am having some of the same kinds of problems that others have complained of, like dry skin and hair loss but nothing negitive that compairs with the possitive of having lost weight and knowing that it is gone for good. Good luck to everyone on the June board!!!!!!
Nancy M.
on 9/23/04 11:58 pm - Mt. Jackson, VA
Congratulations on your weight loss. 57 pounds in 3 months--WhoooHoo!! I read somewhere that the fats in olives and nuts were good for your skin so I started snacking on mixed nuts and have seen an improvement in my dry skin. Have not noticed any hair loss yet. My hair is so thin anyway that if it does start coming out I will need to buy a wig. I am keeping it cut short so it is easier to poof it out. God bless your journey.
Krista R.
on 9/24/04 6:27 am - Lancaster, CA
Thank you for the advice! I love nuts but have been sort of avoiding them because of the fat content. Still, I can eat so few now it can't hurt to try. Here's hoping that niether one of us need a wig!!! Krista
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views